Teamspeak Servers: 10 Cents Per Slot

I am currently offering the following TeamSpeak servers, all priced at 10 cents per slot!

25 Users: $2.50/month
    50 Users: $5.00/month
    100 Users: $10.00/month

The only catch is these servers do not come with control panels, but they can be used at the highest available codec, and can be altered as needed via a support e-mail address, which will take place in as little as 30 minutes.

And How Do I go about procuring one of these?

Sorry about that, use one of the following links to order your server:

25 User TeamSpeak Server: $2.50/month

50 User TeamSpeak Server: $5.00/month

100 User TeamSpeak Server: $10.00/month

In the comments please include:

Contact E-mail Address
    Desired Admin User Name
    Desired Admin Password

Cancellation Policy
    If your account is cancelled with the first 7 days of the new billing cycle, your account will be immediately suspended, and full payment refunded. If it is cancelled after the first 7 days of the new billing cycle, your subscription will be cancelled, and your account will remain active until the end of the month, but no refund will be given.

uhh woops, I must have missed the comments box thing because I paid without filling any info in :X I will send you a PM with the information requested and the paypal email and transaction ID so you know it is me hehe. Sorry >_<

edit: it seems I am unable to send a PM on this forum Maybe I don't know what I'm doing, So instead I will send an email to the paypal address the money was sent to with all relevant information. Thanks

Server does not work, please email me when you get a chance. I can ping the ip however teamspeak will not connect nor can i access the other port via http

Quote Originally Posted by shaddix View Post
    Server does not work, please email me when you get a chance. I can ping the ip however teamspeak will not connect nor can i access the other port via http
    Shaddix,

E-mailed you but I wanted to follow up on here just in case you did not get the e-mail. I talked to my host, and they said they'd "get to it tomorrow". I told them I am trying to host servers for people, and I do not have time to wait around for them to fix it when it's convenient, I need it fixed promptly, the guy told me their server tech gets off shift at 11PM EST and will get to it in the morning, so I kindly told them to cancel my service.

Once I get a new host, one reliable, I will inform you and provide you with 3 months free hosting of a 100 user TeamSpeak slot as an apology gift.

Thank you for your understanding!

Okay thanks I will reply via email

Thread a tad old - you have a teamspeak license correct? To my understanding, you need a minimum of 2500 slots so YOU can buy them from teamspeak at 10 cents a slot, let alone sell to public.