Question Any comments on AQHost?

Hi everyone,

I'm considering AQHost for their domain reseller plan.

Do you guys have any experiences with them or with their domain reseller plan itself?

I'd like to hear about them.

Thanks!

Jessica
    P.S. to AQHost - I'm sending you an email with some questions in a few minutes.
    --- To Err is Human ... And Don't You Forget It---

Err, way too low on the storage/bandwidth for my taste... but other than that, I can't tell ya much However, the prices do seem a bit spendy for what they're offering... but maybe it's just me.

JedKent, I think she is refering to the domain names, not their hosting.

Yes, eddie is right. But I am open to hear about their customer service for either web hosting or domain registration. That's always very important. Customer service is customer service.

Thank you,

Jessica

They are Enom resellers, then, should be OK
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Service is great. I 100% highly recommend them. I filled out there form around 11:00, 5 minutes latter I get a phone call because I typoed my phone. They are very good with cc fraud. I confirmed and 5 minutes latter got a welcoem email and was setup. Very great.
    Patrick Schrader

Originally posted by JedKent
    Err, way too low on the storage/bandwidth for my taste... but other than that, I can't tell ya much However, the prices do seem a bit spendy for what they're offering... but maybe it's just me.
    We don't offer 1GB disk space and 20GB bandwidth for $5 if that's what you mean. Then again we plan to be around for longer than the summer school vacation, and we won't plonk you on a Duron/Celeron powered box running off Cogent bandwidth with 600 other people either We even answer emails

No offence taken or intended btw, I'm just poking at you. *poke* *poke* See?

Best wishes,
    Simon.
    http://www.AQHost.com
    Fast, reliable dual Intel Xeon servers
    Excellent uptime record
    Efficient and friendly support

Re: Any comments on AQHost?

Originally posted by Jessicam
    Hi everyone,

I'm considering AQHost for their domain reseller plan.

Do you guys have any experiences with them or with their domain reseller plan itself?

I'd like to hear about them.
    I have only corresponded with AQHost a few times regarding their reseller plan, but based on the responses I think they would be very good.

They were very quick to respond, and very willing to work with my situation to get a good price for me.

Go for it.

I am also planning on signing up for their reseller plan, Simon answer very fast each question. I like them...

Zoltan
    Founder of TradeHolding.com B2B Network and OneLoveNet.com Singles & Dating
    >> Business Blog
    >> Business Links Directory

Thanks guys.

Well, so far, I have nothing but GOOD things to say about AQHost's Customer Service. Reminds me of my current host's service. Very personal, and very fast. I love that.

Simon deserves some thumbs up!

I haven't signed up yet, as I'm still in the "asking questions" part, but I'm very close to it.

Jessica

I have an AQHost account (among other hosters)

Never really had a problem with them. The one time I had trouble (cracker type person) they were very fast in responding to my request for help.