Ematic.com merchant??

Hi guyz, Has anyone used them?? Are they reliable? Pay on time?? Good fraud screening?

I think they are 3rd party merchant and their rates seems to be okay. Control panel looks good too. We are considering them as one of our options. All comment are welcome.

We are using Ematic as a merchant and we've been a happy customer from day one - our clients are happy too.

The only problem they do have is their mail server which send the invoices after a few days, and sometimes fails to od that at all..
    Marketing For Hosting Companies:

From the customer's point of view, they work very well. I paid for a service via Ematic once. A weird error came up and I wound up getting double-charged for it. I emailed them about it, and within an hour they correctly the problem and credited my card for the double bill.
    Jay » jay@frontdrive.com • AIM » FDrive Support
    Front Drive™ » Advanced multi-domain solutions
    http://www.frontdrive.com/

ematic

I signed up for an ematic account, then my computer crashed and I lost the password and stuff. I have tried emailing them about it and I have never got any kind of response from them. Up until that point I was very happy with them, and if I ever get my password I will stay with them

Andrew

Hey Lonny

I couldnt see any product order link on your site. Could you point out where it is. I really like to get a feel of how ematic merchant payment system look like. Is it like paysystems or checkout that you redirect the order link to their site??

* Actually...

Hello there

Actually there's no link I can show you - every payment that has to be made - I generate a form - since every campaign is a custom campaign, and there's no peoduct we're selling...

It's a regular form that you can implement into your site - there are endless option of what you can do with it - you can create a product list sell them through the site. etc.
    Marketing For Hosting Companies: