I'm an experienced Customer Service Representative. I've more than 4 years of experience in Customer Service (Webhosting) where I was taking care of
- Level I Support
- Customer Service
- Pre-sales & Post sales
- Live Chat Support
- Billing Support
(Through help desk, live chat and support forum.)
I'm good in managing hosting accounts through control panels like cPanel (Excellent knowledge in cPanel and WHM), Plesk, Ensim etc. I'm familiar with Modernbill, WHMAutopilot, WHMCS & ClientExec billing control panels. Also I've experience in managing recurring payment subscriptions through Paypal, Worldpay & 2CheckOut.
My current responsibilities include..
>> Handle level I support issues like
* Mail issues and common error massages
* Enabling/Disabling of reseller privileges
* Ownership issues of resold accounts
* SSL installation
* Assigning/Removing of Dedicated IP addresses & Issues related to dedicated IP
* Setting up private name servers & DNS Zone edit
* rDNS configuration
* Correcting Domain Name resolution problems
* Enabling/Disabling Shell access
* Disk quota modification issues
>> Answers to pre-sales, post sales and Customer service issues like
* Give information about plans, prices, features, addon service and other queries
* Assist customers for upgrading/downgrading, enabling addon services, account transfer etc.
* Verify new orders and Setting up new accounts
>> Billing issues such as
* Monitor & verify payments
* Suspend/Unsupend the non paying accounts
* Manage payment subscriptions & Refunds
I'm planning to work from home because I've computer with power backup and broadband Internet connections in my home so that I can work in any shift timing. I'm ready to sign contract with you [SLA & NDA]. I'll make myself available for a personal interview on any day at any time.
You can contact me at
AIM : netzonmagic