A RackShack Overview.

I always see 'horror' stories about www.rackshack.net on this forum, there are also alot of good stories, that do not get noticed. Well I beleive, I can finally give a good perspective of my expirience with rackshack, as I have been with them for several months to get a good idea of the level of service they provide.

First on the agenda, is technical support. I have submited roughly 8 trouble tickets, since My server has been online, about 3 of those were sent at 2 AM rackshack time. These tickets, were not a major priority, no emergencies. Yet all of these tickets were responded to within 3 hours. With 7/8 being resolved during the first response. 5/8 tickets, their support had to physically log into my server, and change something. 1/8 tickets, they had to send a guy physically to my server, and disable my firewall. Only one ticket took a while, because my error, the person didnt exactly know what I needed, neither did I. When sending in a Ticket, I am very respectfull, and do so without complaining, and thank the support guys for taking their time to help me out. Overall, their support has been Flawless, and the guys there are great people to deal with.

Second Billing, due to my credit card being illegaly used, my CC was nearly maxed out. And my card was declined, I asked for about a week, to get this matter cleaned up, and they said that would be fine. Which is really cool on there part in a time of need.

Network, flawless, 100% uptime, usually very responsive and fast.

HeadSurfer, I know he is active on this forum, He see's what his customers want, and I beleive he does his best to improve what we need & want. Unlike alot of companies, that only do things, what they see best for company profit.

Rackshack overall, has been really good to me, I would recommend them to anyone looking for a really good deal on a dedicated server.

I am sure there are alot of other people on this forum, who agree with me. Its just nobody seems to speak up about the good expiriences they have had with rackshack.

I give rackshack a big thumbs up.

- anthony
    Last edited by viGeek; 07-18-2002 at 03:01 AM.
    Linux junkie | steward.io

This sounds like a post I would have made up until today. Funny how one day will totally change your perspective.
    *noobie on the loose*

I think you mean rackshack.net unless you've got a really high bandwidth surfboard...lol

Just fixed it, thanks for bringing it to my attention.
    Linux junkie | steward.io