Installing PHP Manager!!! (Help Needed ASAP!!!)

Hello

I just received my license and download info for the PHP Manager. Unfortunately, I have NO IDEA on how to install it. My knowledge of SQL is quite limited

Can anyone point me in the direction of where I can get install help that i can UNDERSTAND. Better yet, is anyone willing to install the software on my server for a small fee??

Thanks in advance,
    William

Hi,

I would certainly be willing to help lead you through installing that particular script if you need help.

It will be easy for you to install the script if you have access to some sort of MySQL database control like through a control panel or through phpMyAdmin.

Email me or PM me if you would like to talk with me about it.

Also

phpManager will install for you for $15. To me, that is the most problem free solution.

4. We have a forum for a reason

http://forums.taysoft.com/

Feel free to ask for help there. We'd be glad to help.

Feel free to PM me on the Taysoft board. Username is webdave.

As webdave said there's a forum on the phpmanager site. There are also instructions available on the forum.
    If you have problems PM one of us
    Blacknight
    ICANN accredited domain registrar

Originally posted by allustrious
    Better yet, is anyone willing to install the software on my server for a small fee??
    I don't think there's any, oops, companies that specialize in this. Hope you got it installed by now.
    - joey