[statscheck] Stats/Server Overload on host.xxxx.com‎

Hi, i got this message again and again, i tried to restart my server, than the server will back to normal, it's very slow now, anyone got any suggestions? should i upgrade my server? please

my one is : dedicated server, P4 3.0 2GB RAM with CentOS4.4
    ------------------------
    IMPORTANT: Do not ignore this email. This is cPanel stats runner on host.ukstudynet.com! While processing the log files for user oz, the cpu has been maxed out for more than a 6 hour period. The current load/uptime line on the server at the time of this email is 13:48:23 up 6 days, 18:06, 0 users, load average: 2.15, 1.49, 1.68 You should check the server to see why the load is so high and take steps to lower the load. If you want stats to continue to run even with a high load; Edit /var/cpanel/cpanel.config and change extracpus to a number larger then 0 (run /usr/local/cpanel/startup afterwards to pickup the changes).

You should log into the shell (SSH) and look at your processes and see what is taking up all the CPU time (type: ps aux).

I don't know anything about servers at all, but my VPS had a similar problem. Turns out it was a PERL module that didn't install / update.

Had a problem again when CPanel tried to update .. PERL module installed manually fixed the problem.

I hope this helps ..

.. but don't yell at me if this was a dumb post, okay?