At urevised.com our reseller packages are specially designed for people who are thinking about starting a new company or people that are already in the hosting industry.

Our reseller plans start from just £7.50 / month ($13). No set-up or hidden fee's (WYSIWYG), which combined with our outstanding support services and server uptime makes us stand out from the crowd.

We have the tools to make your business succeed and we are always around to give you tips and advice about the hosting industry.

Plan Specification (more)

Disk Space: 6.5 GB
Bandwidth: 40GB
FTP / MYSQL / EMAIL: Unlimited
Space for Unlimited Sub domains
Space for Unlimited Domains

Frontpage Extensions
cPanel / WHM Control Panel with Fantastico
Cron Jobs
PHP4 / PHP5 and CGi Support
Full Virus Scanning and Spam Assassin
Easy to use Website Builder
Servers Monitored 24 / 7 / 365
Outstanding Dedicated and Friendly Support
cPanel and WHM Tutorials and no extra Cost
Fully Automated Secure Data Backup Available
So choose urevised.com today and make your business succeed in the hosting industry. We stand out from the crowd!

Customer Testimonial
“Since hosting my website with urevised.com i have been nothing less than impressed.

Ever since the word go they have been efficient in catering for all of my needs and made sure that i had everything i needed to setup and maintain my website. Their support has been outstanding and better than any web host i have been with.

If you are having doubts about hosting with urevised.com i would suggest you think about the following in terms of other hosting companies:

- Resources and value for money
- Outstanding fast response hosting support
- Excellent server uptime
- Friendly and helpful hosting community

I really recommend urevised.com to anyone who is looking for a web host. They are not your average web host and go the extra mile to make sure you are more than happy with your hosting.”
Declan Mc Aughey

Thank you for your time.

Kind Regards