hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Web Hosting Related Offers & Requests : Other Offers & Requests : 6 of my sites for sale

Forum Jump

6 of my sites for sale

Reply Post New Thread In Other Offers & Requests Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-11-2007, 08:08 AM

6 of my sites for sale

A few sites I no longer have time to work with that I would like to sell. A lot of time and energy has been spent getting these started, not to mention some money. All the hard work has been done and now they're ready to be marketed properly. They aren't turnkey as all sites have been around. I never intended to sell but my financial situation dictates otherwise. Please PM me or post here if you have any questions.

http://www.massgamez.com/

Over 1500 games pre-installed using "My Game Script". Averaging about $15-20 per month via Adsense. Submitted to over 500 directories and all major search engines, but someone with promotion experience could do much better. Pagerank 3 and expected 4-5 after next update. Would do much better with YPN if you can get appropriate traffic.

starting bid - $200
BIN - $500

http://www.imagehostingsite.com/

Hosting over 2200 images since last update. Switched scripts a few months back and the population has been since then. Strong PR2 and expected to rise to PR4 with next update. Ranks #1 on Yahoo for "image hosting site". In all major engines and submitted to over 500 directories. Negligible income. Site has been live for a few years now.

starting bid - $200
BIN - $400

http://www.e-zarcade.com/

Another strong PR3 arcade expected to rise after the next update. Also submitted to all engine and over 500 directories. $15-20 monthly with Adsense, but I'm not great at promoting and getting visitors. "My Game Script" is used here too with 1450 games. Would do much better with YPN if you can get appropriate traffic.

starting bid - $150
BIN - $300

http://www.screwypics.com/

Humor site with funny videos, pictures, games & music. Only a few months old but already PR2 and also expected to rise. 402 games, 408 videos, 451 pictures and over 425 music and babe clips embedded using YouTube. I've updated daily since the day I started the site. I've submitted to over 750 directories and all engines. Easy back end for adding content. Code for all content for users to place on their sites or Myspace.

starting bid - $250
BIN - $750

http://www.moronmedia.com/

Arcade site with funny videos as well. Using PHParcade script. 297 games uploaded thus far and 172 videos. Submitted to all major engines and over 500 directories. I update 5 games and 5 videos daily. Another one that could make more with YPN and appropriate traffic.

starting bid - $150
BIN - $350

http://www.freepix4you.com/

Celebrity photo blog with about 80 women listed thus far. I started by populating with some of the more popular ladies and photos and then started to add daily news about the women. My intent is to update daily with news from around the entertainment world pertaining to these women. Running on Wordpress. In the process of submitting to my directory list and already submitted to all major search engines.

starting bid - $100
BIN - $300

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2007, 02:15 PM
WHT Addict

might consider massgamez if you can take a lower starting bid

Old 06-11-2007, 07:07 PM
Junior Guru

Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2007, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by v12kid View Post
might consider massgamez if you can take a lower starting bid
You can make a lower starting bid if you like, but I do have a reserve and won't sell for that much.

Old 06-12-2007, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by holiday View Post
Bid noted, you are the high bidder currently

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Know When to Hold Them, When to Fold Them: HR and Employees Blog 2013-12-20 15:39:56
Web Hosting Sales and Promos Roundup - November 1, 2013 Web Hosting News 2013-11-01 16:21:32
Web Hosting Sales and Promos Roundup - August 23, 2013 Web Hosting News 2013-08-23 15:30:38
Web Hosting Sales and Promos Roundup – June 21, 2013 Web Hosting News 2013-06-24 17:14:42
123-reg Launches Domain Reselling Service on Global Domain Marketplace Web Hosting News 2013-06-19 14:48:10