php/mysql programmer needed

i am starting a website that offeres free forum hosting and need an automated signup process to be made somthing like what has done with thiers.

www.proboards.com

here is basically what would need to be done

person click signup
    they input login and pass those could be both thier mysql username and pass and database name and could be thier new forums l/p
    so basically i needs to make a mysql database, then untar/zip a preset forum file then it needs to edit the files config with the username/pass variables for the l/p then it would need to update the dns assuming we give out subdomains i'm sure that will be the case so it would need to add a zone it would need to add the virtual hosting part in apache with all of that it would then need to email them thier info

all in all its going to be a task could somone quote me a price on it or somthing?

thanks, Zac

btw.. domain is coolfreeforums.com

p.s. here is what the site designer has came up with so far as far as the website is concerned but he does'nt know any php

http://www.wofut.com/coolfreeforums/CFF-beta.jpg

hope to hear back and to contact me @
    email : zac[at]zdwebhosting.com
    aim : zacintecumseh

thanks, in advance

Thumbs up We are the guys...

Hi Zac,
    I have sent you an e-mail regarding our quote for this job. I look forward to doing business with you!

Best Regards,
    Leigh Hewitt
    Chewnet Web Services.
    Bannaz™ | Amazing HTML5 Banner Ad Designer!
    Leading designers in online advertising
    Need banners? Visit our Website

Re: php/mysql programmer needed

thanks i am still checking all my email for the day as i just got back from the doctor , and everyone who contacted me via aim please email me with quotes or whatever etc... that way i can keep track of who is offering what etc... aim is'nt a very good way to keep track of things.

thanks, Zac

Originally posted by zdwebhosting
    i am starting a website that offeres free forum hosting and need an automated signup process to be made somthing like what has done with thiers.

www.proboards.com

here is basically what would need to be done

person click signup
    they input login and pass those could be both thier mysql username and pass and database name and could be thier new forums l/p
    so basically i needs to make a mysql database, then untar/zip a preset forum file then it needs to edit the files config with the username/pass variables for the l/p then it would need to update the dns assuming we give out subdomains i'm sure that will be the case so it would need to add a zone it would need to add the virtual hosting part in apache with all of that it would then need to email them thier info

all in all its going to be a task could somone quote me a price on it or somthing?

thanks, Zac

btw.. domain is coolfreeforums.com

p.s. here is what the site designer has came up with so far as far as the website is concerned but he does'nt know any php

http://www.wofut.com/coolfreeforums/CFF-beta.jpg

hope to hear back and to contact me @
    email : zac[at]zdwebhosting.com
    aim : zacintecumseh

thanks, in advance