Talking Spam from Dotxtra.NET

Would you want to pay extra for a Web Hosting Plan? - Say 'NO' to extra payment!
    Are you currently hosting your web site for more than $3.53 a month?
    Web Hosting Package starting from $43.00 a year and you'll received a Completely FREE Domain Name (.com/ .net/ .org). 100% CATCH-FREE

Why pay more? When you can have a READY bundle Web Hosting Package that covers a 'Domain Name Registration (.com/ .net / .org) - FOR FREE' and with a guaranteed of 24hrs/ 7days /365 a year customer support to be around you at all times.

Affordability and Prices that are unbeatable! Guaranteed - brought to you by Dotxtra.NET - Leading today's World Wide Web Industry with affordability concept!

So kindly visit for more information on our hosting services offered.

Plus together with our guaranteed assurance:
    * Customer support guarantee within 24 hours of response time.
    * 99.8% Guarantee up time.
    * The Lowest Price Guarantee in the Leading World Wide Web Industry.
    * 30 days Money Back Guarantee (Terms and conditions applied).

Offers are limited only from 17th July 2002 - 24th July 2002. (An extension of 7 days for the promotion it's due to great and high response)

If you prefer not to receive emails from Dotxtra2u.NET or unsubscribe , Click Here to remove from our database.

I already said NO to extra payment, I just went ahead and opened a datacenter

Hosts spaming hosts gotta love it, I sometimes wonder how I get on these types of list's with a unpublished email addy
    Voiding warranties is what I do best.

Mobile, AL
    I just got the same message, sent it on over to spamcop.

Hey, that same mail just arrived in my inbox about two minutes ago. Hosts targeting other hosts---what a brilliant ad campaign.