novice-looking for help on web hosting services

Hi ya'll

I have been trying to self learn what I can about selecting a web hosting service for a local non-profit animal shelter to manage animals for adoptions AND shelter activities.
    We have an MS Access home grown database for donor, customer and animal info that I want to see web-based for remote access to multiple users AND password protected!
    We currently have a web site that I want to move. I like frontapge cause its EASY and we really need that with the limited experience we have. SO here's what I think I need:
    -DSN access ( for MS Access)
    -15 e-mail accounts
    -Mailing List (large) 900 + client database
    -SSL (anticipate online donor payments)
    -MS Frontpage 2002 ext
    -domain name (transfer?) Using Network Solutions
    -FTP for files (can't fp web publish do this or is it required FOR that?)
    -10+subdomains with password protect (used for internal committee use and volunteer teams)
    -Disk storage (100mb?)
    -bandwidth? no clue
    -what is a side server?

I found to have this at gold level, but 19.95 is too much for a totally volunteer/ non-profit ---

Am i missing something? does anyone have suggestions to help? CAN I GET A WEB HOST for under $10.00?

I am not really sure what "DSN" is but I know there is some way to integrate Frontpage with access to allow online databases. Other than that for under $10.00 you should be able to find something that meets all your needs. Just make sure you do a search to make sure there is no negative feedback atleast here before you sign up and I also suggest you email there support a couple times just to get a rough idea of how good there support response times are.. good luck..

Hi charri,

Welcome to WHT! You might have better luck finding help in the Web Hosting Requests forum... there will be a lot of hosts there waiting to help you! (It's near the bottom of the forum list.)

If I had a hosting company I would give her what she wanted for free.

I am sure you'll find a host that is under $10.
    Post your question in the Web Hosting Request forum.

And by the way, Little Miracle is adorable!!