Need feedback on my website

First true website, just a blog type thing, but LMK what you think

I am aware that the header looks funky, I'll fix it later I just wanted to get something concrete.

Only thing that is annoying me is that I can't get rid of the 2nd widget box, I only need one...whatever.

http://www.torquedorks.com

Please keep in mind I am in NO way a web designer or have had any experience in it, lol

hi

You need more content but not a bad start also you have the following problem at the bottom of your page

Warning: Missing argument 1 for getfromurl() in /home/torquedo/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/jpf_rank/class_http.php on line 137

Thanks

Yeah I saw that, it only happened when I put that little Alexa rank thing in there...I'd like to keep it though since it counts for every visitor thus updating Alexa on my site...

Anyone else else?

Not bad, but the header could use a little fixing up.
    ModulaOne Network - Premium, Reliable, & Affordable
    99.9% Uptime Guarantee. 15 Day Money-Back Guarantee.
    cPanel/ WHM | Nginx + Varnish | CloudFlare | Softaculous

Edited the header, will change to a .png file later to sharpen up, and added a new story

Looks good. Nice Job.
    Jaross18
    Zoner Web Hosting
    www.zonerwebhosting.com

Web Hosting, Domains Names, Web Design

another new header, new content going up in a few hrs about PGR4
    What else would be good? Forums, chat, what?

Like I have been advised before don't have a forum if you don't have enough visitors. Just wait till at least a 100 ppl come to your site every day and then start one. Try free advertising for your site wherever you can ! Bookmark it ! Stumble upon it !

Attract more members

You just need to attract more visitiors...

You may want to check it on Opera's browser. I use it and there's a few pixels off on your site.

Aside from that I would fix the rounded corners on those 2 poll things. The rounded corners look very blurry and you can make them a lot better. You can even google something like "rounded corners" and you'll probably get lots of javascript solutions that might be better for you.

I would also consider shrinking down your search bar as it seems to be invading the banners' space.

I also feel the main navigation bar isn't getting enough attention. The white text that is the same size as the rest of the website should pop a little bit more and possible be centered or at least have some spacing on the left side.

A cool looking website... IMO.

Thats very nice ......

Linda

cant access your site man

I don't think the gradients and the design on that header fits with the website.
    Custom logo design from YPSON.COM
    Backed by an experience of over 20 years, serving customers in over 100 countries

The site looks awesome, but you need to work on the navigation bars on the right. Don't put them side by side, put them vertical. Make them the same color too. i like the darker red. It matches the site better

The coding of your site needs alot of work. Your coding doctype is listed as XHTML 1.0 Transitional but I believe this is an error.

Please check http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=ht...Inline&group=0

there were 20 errors found on your index page.

Site design seems very professional and looks very appealing. Good luck with it.
    http://www.favhost.com - Helping the world find you.

OK, changed the sidebar, though I can't figure out why there are those little "0"'s underneath each link....

Here's the small code if someone could help me
    <li>

<h2>TD Favorites</h2>

<ul>

<?php get_links('-1', '<li>', '</li>', '<br />', FALSE, 'id', TRUE, TRUE, -1, TRUE); ?>

</ul>

</li>

It looks very professional. The stuff above the fold was especially nice, but it sort of seemed like a waste of space to have all that blank area on the right further down (under the navigation bar). Not sure if it would look right to move content over there or not...

Content-wise it was a bit all over the place: cars, video games, a skateboarder falling four stories, etc. When I find interesting blog-style pages I tend to specialize. If I want gaming news I go to a blog that specializes in that. If I want news about, say, robots, I find a blog that specializes in robots.

I'm pretty new to this web stuff, so take my comments with a grain of salt, but I felt like your site needed some cohesion or a hook.