I'm selling www.codesworld.info
- website and domain name.
CodesWorld is a fully syndicated site with fresh coding-related threads from the top three forums: DigitalPoint, Webmaster-Talk and DevShed. All the threads are divided into their respective categories.
This fully automated site is very easy to maintain as all of the content pages are updated automatically via RSS (homepage news and all of the pages). The Amazon banners and Google ads are tagged with a unique id that can be changed easily from a file.
Site's Unique Features:
1. The feeds are easily configured to display the amount of articles, posts, forums etc.
2. This site is automated and requires a low level of maintenance. It does not require a database. The freshness of the syndicated content will encourage Google bots to visit the site frequently.
3. The site is designed in CSS. This allows the design to be modified easily and requires less code for the browser to render.
4. Utilizes PHP Include abilities to facilitate the ease of updating various parts of the site. The webmaster only needs to update a file and the changes will reflect across the site. This makes the placing of advertisement codes very easy at the header, side menu and footer.
5. The website is designed according to the Google Webmaster Guidelines with unique titles, META descriptions and keywords. The site will be indexed by bots easily without error.
6. The Google Publisher and Amazon ID can be changed easily by modifying a file. Changes will reflect across the entire website.
7. The website is very compact and easy to set up. Just upload all of the files and it is ready to go with fresh dynamic content.
This site is new so there is little-to-no traffic, but it can easily be built up based on its domain and site's functionality. This site has huge potential!
The domain is registered with GoDaddy and expires Feb 2008. The domain will be pushed to the winner's GoDaddy account free of charge.
This is an auction. The auction will be extended for 24 hours after the most recent bid.
If no bids are received by June 3, 2007 at 12:00AM EST, consider the auction closed.
PayPal payments are accepted and preferred.