Thumbs up Web Designer/Developer

Hello everyone,

I'm InterVertex, a member here for almost four years now. I'm currently looking for clients whom I can please and maintain a good relationship with. I am available to do almost all kinds of work. This past year has been a rather stressful year and I've finally begun web designing again after almost a year break. I'm looking to expand on my portfolio, and I hope you will let me help you. Please give me a shot.

I work on a variety of projects ranging from Standard (X)HTML Websites, Ecommerce, Databases, Search-abled sites, Forums, Logos, Presentations, Business Cards, Templates and other print and graphic works. I can take your ideas and make them into reality.

Take a look at my work here: I'm in the process of finishing up my portfolio, but you can view some of my work here:

http://www.rafeed.net/portfolio/

Here are a few of the services I offer:
    I can obviously do the ones mentioned above. These are more detailed explanations of things you may choose to order.

Custom Template
    This package gives you 1 HTML page, All PSDs, and fonts that were used in the design. This is ideal for customers who just need a starting concept, and can complete the site on their own. Prices vary for these designs from $75 to $250.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Full Web Presence
    Included in this package are all PSDs and fonts used, and a complete website filled with content and coding. No matter how many pages you site may be, I will work to your satisfaction. This category of projects start from $250 to $1,000.

Banner Design
    If you need a professional ad banner designed to advertise your site effectively, you can get yours today with prices only starting at just $8.95. Your banner will be ready within 24-48 hours. Prices vary on banner sizes.

Logo Design
    If you need a professional logo created to fit your business and easy to remember, you can get for your business at prices starting at $50. Your logo can be ready as fast as 48 hours. Prices vary on required file formats.

Slicing & Coding
    If you have a Photoshop template, but do not know how to slice and code, (or you just don't want to), I will take care of it for you. This project takes a minimum of two days for sufficient work. Price ranges will vary on how complicated the design is. Prices range from $10 - $50.

Full Site Management
    If you have a site complete, but do not have the time, nor energy to keep it up to date, don't worry. I will update your site every time there is news to be updated with. Prices range from $30-$100 per month depending on the complexity of the site.

vBulletin Skin
    If you need a skin for your vBulletin forum, but want a unique one that only you will have on the net, I can create one for you. You will receive PSD files and all fonts and necessary files. Prices range from $80-$250 depending on complexity. If you require coding, I can have it completed for an additional fee.

Modern Bill Integration & Modification
    One of the biggest hassles for a web host is to set up its billing software. I can install and fully integrate your Modern Bill software with your site. I will input prices, settings, automation, etc. Prices range from $15-$150 depending on what is required.

Payment is by PayPal only.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me. My contact information is listed below:

E-mail: inquire @ rafeed.net
    PM: InterVertex
    AIM: thefeedtv

Thank you for your time,

InterVertex

Great to hear you're back into designing Rafeed! I'll definetly be in need of your services (just to refresh your memory, you designed the TechPresence website and Brisk Link flyer for me).

I personally highly recommend his services!

Thanks for the kind words Tim!

If anyone is interested, if you mention this thread when you contact me, I'll give you 25% off the final price for the next week.

Thanks!

Can you work with tabless sites using CSS/HTML?

We are looking for a permanent part time member of our team. Is that something you might consider?

Please PM me
    ---------------------------------
    Exchange My Mail, Inc
    http://www.exchangemymail.com
    Hosted Exchange 2010 | Windows Sharepoint