Linux Administrator Seeking Remote Position
Experienced Linux Systems Administrator with 7+ years systems administration experience, (level 1, 2 and 3). I am able to work singularly or in a team environment. My primary focus and experience is with Linux. Include strong troubleshooting / problem solving skill (Linux & basic hardware), a hardcore knowledge of Linux & networked environments, impeccable customer service abilities as well as the ability to learn / pickup new applications/concepts/ideas at a very rapid pace.
* Deploy, maintain and troubleshoot Server Platforms running Linux
* Deploy Perform system administration of Linux OS Running Virtuozzo,
* Senior Support Technician handling customer support issues related to Cpanel, Directadmin, and Plesk running on Linux dedicated servers running as stand alone
* or deployed into a virtualization environment
* Answer advanced support calls, software troubleshooting software issues on currently deployed web servers and virtual servers.
* Update installed web applications such as Apache, and optimizing web server performance upon client's request.
* Develop and implement Vituozzo upgrade services for clients with managed server solutions
* Maintain, implement and manage abuse complaints
RedHat (6.2, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 8.0, 9, 3 EL, 4 EL )
Fedora Core (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
CentOS (3.x, 4.x)
Suse (10.0, 10.1)
Windows (Light work)
Virtuozzo 2.x 3.x
Ensim ( not administrated in 4 years)
Helm ( some experience )
Please PM for resume & contact information