hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Web Hosting Offers : Shared Hosting Offers : HostTDS.com- $25 Hosting w/ domain; Reseller packages 25% off!

Forum Jump

HostTDS.com- $25 Hosting w/ domain; Reseller packages 25% off!

Reply Post New Thread In Shared Hosting Offers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-31-2007, 01:42 AM
Tech dude

HostTDS.com- $25 Hosting w/ domain; Reseller packages 25% off!

HostTDS Internet Services
Web Hosting at it's finest

With 24/7 phone and online support, 99% uptime guarantee, and blazing fast servers, we are the perfect hosting company for you to put your trust in!

Open since 2003, HostTDS Internet Services has grown into a company with hundreds of customers over the years. We recently took a six-month long break in the selling of hosting to reconstruct our business from the ground up. Implementing server clustering technologies, new securities and firewalls, and securing our services all to provide you with the best service possible. With this, I announce the Grand Re-Opening of HostTDS Internet Services to the public. We feel that after proving ourself in the past, that with our new implementations we can continue to prove ourselves to you, as our customers.

In light of our Grand-Reopening we are offering amazing deals for you to gain everything possible from our business. These deals will offer you, as a consumer, great room to grow. And with a 100% money back guarantee, what is there to lose?

Here are our Grand-Reopening plans-

Shared Hosting- $25 Shared Web Hosting with free domain name for one year!
  • 250 Megs web space
  • 25 Gigs bandwidth
  • cPanel
  • FTP
  • 5 email accounts
  • 2 MySQL Databases
  • 24/7 Phone, Email, and online tech support w/ 2 hour guaranteed response time!
  • Money Back Guarantee!
  • PHP, MySQL, PostgreSQL, PERL, CGI, and more!
All of this for only $25 per year!
To make the deal even better, for another $15 per year you can upgrade to a package with 20 times more storage space, 5 times as much bandwidth, and unlimited emails accounts, FTP accouts, MySQL Databases, addon-domains, and parked domains! That totals out to 5 gigs space, 125 gigs bandwidth, as many websites as you want to host, and more! Once you sign up, just contact our billing or sales department to get your upgrade at a total of $40 per year!

http://hosttds.com/shared.php - Just sign up for the beginners plan with the coupon code 25dollarhosting to receive this amazing deal!

Reseller Hosting- 25% off any reseller hosting package
You can receive 25% off every month of any reseller hosting package with this deal. Plus, to make it even more tempting, we will upgrade your account to the next reseller package for free!

If you purchase our Standard hosting package, you will get the Advanced Hosting Package. If you get the Advanced Hosting Package, you will get the Premier hosting package for free.

If you purchase the Premier Hosting Package, you will receive 25% more space and bandwidth to your account for a total of 40 gigs space and 325 gigs bandwidth!

If you purchase the Semi-Dedicated plan, you will receive 10% more space and bandwidth to what your plan already has alotted for you as a customer!

With a reseller plan, you can have the freedom to do what ever you want with your account as long as it's in accordance with our TOS which is located at http://hosttds.com/tos.php

http://hosttds.com/reseller.php - Just sign up for the beginners plan with the coupon code 25offreseller to receive this amazing deal!

Contact US!
Feel free to contact us at 1-800-319-6852 at any time or go to our website for a live chat session to get any information! You can also email sales@hosttds.com or support@hosttds.com for any information for sales or support. We are ready to serve you and will be there for you, as the customer at any time of night or day.

Thank you for your support,
Matthew Rosenblatt
President/CEO
matt@hosttds.com
1-800-319-6852 Ext. 11

Note: The money back guarantee covers all subscription services, but does not cover domain name registration fees.

Simply put: Server admin, programmer, concert lighting dude.

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond whats printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2007, 05:54 PM
Tech dude

I would like to add that along with the reseller plan, you can order domain names and you will get 25% off of the total of the price of the reseller package and the domain name together for all reseller packages, so in essence you get a discounted domain name as well.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via live chat at hosttds.com, 1-800-319-6852 (24/7 sales and support), and by email at support@hosttds.com or sales@hosttds.com

Thank you for your support,
Matthew Rosenblatt
President/CEO
matt@hosttds.com
1-800-319-6852 Ext. 11

Simply put: Server admin, programmer, concert lighting dude.

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Web Hosting Sales and Promos Roundup - April 17, 2014 Web Hosting News 2014-04-17 16:12:29
Web Hosting Sales and Promos Roundup – February 8, 2013 Web Hosting News 2013-02-08 16:47:52
Web Hosting Sales and Promos Roundup - September 21, 2012 Web Hosting News 2012-09-21 17:16:30
Web Hosting Sales and Promos Roundup - July 27, 2012 Web Hosting News 2012-07-27 16:43:27
Web Hosting Sales and Promos Roundup – July 6, 2012 Web Hosting News 2012-07-06 16:58:50