Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why?

Unhappy Why?

Why are most girls (in the U.S., anyway) anorexic now? I just found out my girlfriend is.
    Daniel B., CEO - x90x.net
    Xoomsite.com is now x90x.net

Quote Originally Posted by The Stealthy One View Post
    Why are most girls (in the U.S., anyway) anorexic now? I just found out my girlfriend is.
    I could be way off on this one, but last time I checked, I thought more girls in the US were obese, not anorexic.....
    Myles Loosley-Millman
    Priority Colo Inc. - Affordable Colocation & Dedicated Servers.
    admin@prioritycolo.com
    http://www.prioritycolo.com

Quote Originally Posted by porcupine View Post
    I could be way off on this one, but last time I checked, I thought more girls in the US were obese, not anorexic.....
    Yes, you are way off. Less than 15% of girls in the US are obese. That doesn't mean most are anorexic, but the majority are just average. It sort of seems that a lot are anorexic though, because nobody notices the average ones. Just the obese or anorexic ones.
    Dedicated Servers - frank@hivelocity.net - 1-888-869-HOST(4678)
    Viva Hivelocity "THE SERVER STUD" - Award Winning Hosting
    Managed Dedicated Servers. Reseller Discounts. 24/7 Impressive Tech Support.

It seems like every girl I try to hang out with has some sort of personal problem like this. I am seriously considering remaining single now for several years. Hopefully, the older they get, the more mature they are.

Quote Originally Posted by JHServers View Post
    Yes, you are way off. Less than 15% of girls in the US are obese. That doesn't mean most are anorexic, but the majority are just average. It sort of seems that a lot are anorexic though, because nobody notices the average ones. Just the obese or anorexic ones.
    You're right, I should probably have said overweight, but I stand by my statement. I'm sure there are more obese girls then there are anorexic girls in the US.

It also depends on how you personally define obese. Typically a BMI of > 26 is considered overweight, > 30 is considered obese, and > 40 is considered Texan
    Myles Loosley-Millman
    admin@prioritycolo.com

It seems like every girl I try to hang out with has some sort of personal problem like this. I am seriously considering remaining single now for several years. Hopefully, the older they get, the more mature they are.
    Have you tried to get her help? Is she anorexic, or bulimic? Theres a huge difference between the two. Sometimes you have to accept peoples flaws, I'm pretty sure you've got issues of your own she might not like either.
    Myles Loosley-Millman
    admin@prioritycolo.com

Anorexic. And she wants to see a counselor.

My point is this: why are so many (all?) girls that age (18-25) so messed up?

Everyones a little messed up, the sooner you come to realize that, the sooner you'll find happiness.
    Myles Loosley-Millman
    admin@prioritycolo.com

Ignorant statement? Yes. Maybe you're the problem.

Girlfriend? Obviously not a serious relationship

Honestly no disrespect but, to find love one has to look deeper than what you see on the surface - qualities often come from within.

If other peoples faults bother you then they're not the one for you.

Regardless if she was/is nice and you get on then I'd take her problems and make it through together - support and accept each other - period.

If you can't hack it then yep maybe stay single until you're mature enough to handle reality and adulthood
    ┣▇▇▇═─√v^√v^√♥
    - Proudly Hosted By: WebHostON.

Not saying we've broken up or anything. Just wondering what is happening to mess up so many girls that age? Thought someone here might have some insight - guess not. Thanks for weighing in, though. I appreciate it.

If she wants to see a counselor, support her in any way you can. That is definitely the best route here.

Just wondering what is happening to mess up so many girls that age?
    Boys your age?

You end up with the kinds of people you seek, even if you're doing it unintentionally.

--Tina
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

To me this goes back to everyone needing to find a crutch to lean on and blame all their own vanity driven problems.
    Show your reciprocal links on your website. eReferrer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Related Posts from theWHIR.com