Purple Spider Web Design - NEW DESIGN!

Hi Guys, Could you please let me know what you think of my new site design. Cheers!

http://www.purplespider.plus.com/new2/

No offense, but I do not like it at all, I liked the direction you were heading in with your older design that you had posted here a while back.

the site itself just does not have a real professional feel to it, especially the breaks you have in the site.

The logo itself takes up a lot of useful space and with the amount of space it takes up, it overpowers the rest of the site. Your links are not very prominent on your site, and the mission statement is placed wierd also.

I don't really know, the site lacks a lot I think, I'm not flaming you, I just thought your other site was better.
    www.pajcorp.com -- coming soon to an internet near you...

Oklahoma Sooners all the way baby!!

Originally posted by DjPaj
    No offense, but I do not like it at all, I liked the direction you were heading in with your older design that you had posted here a while back.

the site itself just does not have a real professional feel to it, especially the breaks you have in the site.

The logo itself takes up a lot of useful space and with the amount of space it takes up, it overpowers the rest of the site. Your links are not very prominent on your site, and the mission statement is placed wierd also.

I don't really know, the site lacks a lot I think, I'm not flaming you, I just thought your other site was better.
    Ok, thanks, it was just an idea I got. So you think I should devolop this design rather than the one I posted above?

with your current one http://www.purplespider.plus.com/new/ , the direction you are going in feels better to me, you can have a really nice site if you just changed and added a few things here and there with that one. For example, your logo could use some work, that big oval thingy is a bit weird and shrink it down a bit, a logo should be large and noticable, but it shouldn't overwhelm a site.

I would take you logo, shrink it down, move it to the left and take that mission statement and place it up in the header section.

Then I would add some info your plans, services etc. Users need info in order to dive further into a site. Especially if you are a web designer or host, you need to point out right away what sets you off from other companies, why users should choose you and not someone else.
    www.pajcorp.com -- coming soon to an internet near you...

Oklahoma Sooners all the way baby!!

Originally posted by jcwacky

Ok, thanks, it was just an idea I got. So you think I should devolop this design rather than the one I posted above?
    Cheers m8, u've been of great help. I'll get to work on the new site and post here again when I have got somewhere.

I remember your site from a few months back. It's looking a lot better. I like the first site posted (new2). I love the green and purple, but I think your font size is too large. Your header should also be changed to match. The "Purple Spider" and "Web Design" should have the same font/size. I'd go with the skinner letters from "Purple Spider". Your menu is boring and doesn't stand out.
    good luck!

I like your current version over the two newer ones you posted. The first version is too plain IMO. The second is much better compared to the first, but is still lacking something. Maybe you could add more details, there seems to be too much empty space.

im sorry but i really am not keen on that layout

To bulky, and colors dont match well.
    Linux junkie | steward.io

Your site should reflect what a users site will be like: very neat and tidy.