Thread: cyberwings

From what I understand from their last posting here It looks like all data was lost

I went with dot5 and you actually get to communicate with a real person and if your experience with Cyberwings was anything like mine........I don't think you would be sitee was up and running in less than 12 hours

Sorry I meant this as a reply to Xman.................didn't mean to start a new thread............

What I really want is my MySQL database back from
    My entire site is based on the phpBB2 forum that I have set up at cyberwings. If all data are lost, why the heck don't they say that instead of just giving us all those updates to keep us hoping.

Anyway, I did look at Their packages are cheap also when I looked at the custom plan. They have great reviews now and they are also new. This was the same pattern that cyberwings had when I first signed up but look at them now. I am just afraid I will be end up the same way as cyberwings. Talk about taking risks.....

Something is happening.....

When you go to your site, it will direct you to the page that says your domain is for sell. Very strange.

What do you mean? Which site are you looking at?