Thumbs up $7.50 (.com,.net,.org) webjeff.com

Check out our new pricing format for all our customers. We have introduced our new layout and new customer features. We have an online site builder for our webhosting customers and a whole new management section for our domain customers. Check us out!!!

Jeff.

Is it just me or or those prices a bit too high?

$7.50 a domain name per year??? too high??

Where are you getting your information from buddy? Thats the lowest price out there without purchasing in bulk. For bulk people we go as low as $6.25. Our hosting prices are just as competitive. We start at $9.95. We have 99.999% uptime and provide top quality tech support. Most responses are within an hour.

Jeff King
    President
    WebJeff Solutions, Inc.
    http://www.webjeff.com

Sorry I didn't clarify, I'm talking about the reseller packages. Woops...

Any option for renew/transfer?

Peter

Peter,

We do not offer transfers yet. We are focusing on new registrations at the moment. Renewals are $7.50 per Year.

Jeff.

R. K. ****,

We are still working with our pricing on Resellers. This is temorary and we do plan on lowering prices. However, because this is a new service we would like to take the first few that sign up and work with them on implementation and make sure things work properly. For this reason we increased reseller prices.

Jeff.

webjeff, is there any way you can accept paypal payment for domain registrations?

nohealing,

we accept paypal for our online site builder hosting plans. For registration we do accept it for pre-pay only. Please email me with details on how many domains you wish to buy, you can prepay for 1 if you would like as well. Please email support@webjeff.com with information.

Thanks
    Jeff King.

So what I can do is , say send you $15 paypal this week, then whenever I want the 2 domain names, I just email you the names?

You would send us $15 whenever you would like, we will create an account for you with a pre-defined username/password which we will tell you. Then you can go onto our site and at any time you wish, you can register up to 2 domains or 1 domain for 2 years using your pre-approved account ID.

Jeff King.

Alright, what about other TLD's ? Do you do .US, .Biz and such?

Currently we are only doing .com,.net,.org We are planning in the future to do .Biz, no plans to implement .US yet. We are also planning on Implementing .Info at the same time as .Biz.

Thanks
    Jeff King
    WebJeff Solutions, Inc.
    http://www.webjeff.com
    jeff@webjeff.com

webjeff, I'll be interested in your registration services, maybe we could work out something.

regards
    PierreB - Montreal

Great prices.

webjeff, are you people icann accredited registrar or bulk resellers of some other Registrar?

webjeff... just a minor issue.. on that bar chart, it might not look good for your company to be down at the bottom. I know it's because it's cheapest, but that doesn't give it a good "image" if you know what I mean. Maybe use some kind of price vs. quantity ratio chart. For example for $35 you can get xx domain names from here, yy from here, etc. That would make your bar higher

aragon,

Thats a great idea! I hope you don't mind if we use it. We were debating that for a while and we were not able to think of anything else to show us at the top, but your idea is great! Thanks alot!

Jeff.

amadeus,

We work with an ICANN Registrar for our business, WebJeff Solutions, Inc. is not a Registrar. However, don't think of us less because of it. We have been in business for over a few years now. We just introduced our totally new system which integrates into the Registrar we use. Hope that answers your question.

Jeff.

amadeus; It costs $25k, if not a lot more to become an ICANN accredited registrar. So I will have to agree with webjeff. Accredited or not. You still can provide a more then excellent service. I mean my favorite domain provider is Powerpipe, and they are a reseller for ENOM. So to me, it really does not make a difference at all.
    iHosts.com >> Web hosting forum
    I own a webhosting community hosted at Dominet.net
    Thank you DomiNET

As long as the domains are registered under your name or name of the client it doesn't matter. WebJeff keep it up =]
    PierreB - Montreal