* TimPD DIDN'T screw me.

Okay... I've been mulling this post over for about a week now. I'm sure I'm going to get raked over the coals for this one but here it goes:

Tim at Paradise Designs has never screwed me.

I've had a Cpanel lisence through him for about 2 months now and it's never gone down. (although it took a few days to get up)

Every time I e-mail him for tech support he's responded within 30 minutes.

He's always been polite and professional.

Why did I go with Tim in the first place? I posted a message here looking for a cheap Cpanel license and about 20 people responded and said he was the one to go with. Now those same people are bashing him.

Now, in my defence if you've read this far. I'm not related to him. I'm not one of his "staff". I've never met the guy in my life.

I'm not trying to belittle your experiences with him. I under stand that people went down and I totally agree thats a bad thing. Yes, maybe one day I'll wake up to a bunch of screaming customers because my licenses went down too, but so far I've had nothing but good experiences with him.

Aaron

Re: TimPD DIDN'T screw me.

Originally posted by WII-Aaron
    but so far I've had nothing but good experiences with him.
    Good...

Its always nice when someone gets a post on here from a happy customer

I'm glad you are happy, and it is good of you to post, but I can't help but wonder how your license through him stayed active when everyone elses went down.

signed: TimPD didn't screw me either.
    DANG DANG! DANG!!
    I know ***** ripped off everybody else, but they wouldn't do it to me.
    "When you use bottom feed for bait, you are only going to catch bottom feeders."
    "You do what you are, and you are what you do."

Hey thats great sounds like your one in a million!!!

Sweet, well done Timmy-
    Keep up the good work.

Needless to say, he's nearly 2-months delinquent with our company. If you want to deal with a youthful upstart with no authority or sense of responsibility, Paradise Designs will gladly be up to the challenge.

No coal-raking, just some facts that still remain, and will ever remain, unless Timothy comes around and pays his bills.

Chance of that happening: .0035 %

Our licenses were provided by PD. For security reasons we moved to another provider.

We got a nice/fast/professional support from PD.
    Joman Sierra
    http://www.dominet.net

TimPD DIDN'T screw me.
    Offer him another martini next time, I hear he's rather promiscuous.

Well I will comment on this , trust me I had some great experinces with tim before his little episode with a design I had bought off him. Trust me it's just a matter of time before you play with the bull(Tim) and you get bucked by his horns.

I can say this , Tim has some other problems with other people who have not posted there problems with tim yet so , It's alot deeper than just WHT folks.
    phantasyworkshosting.com

Has powersurge got their money back yet?

Peter

Originally posted by ckpeter
    Has powersurge got their money back yet?

Peter
    I don't think so , heard he also owes some other companies some money too
    phantasyworkshosting.com

Originally posted by phantasywork
    Well I will comment on this , trust me I had some great experinces with tim before his little episode with a design I had bought off him. Trust me it's just a matter of time before you play with the bull(Tim) and you get bucked by his horns.

I can say this , Tim has some other problems with other people who have not posted there problems with tim yet so , It's alot deeper than just WHT folks.
    Well, about a month and a half ago, Tim talked me into moving away from the Big Guy (McHost) over to his services. Since then, There have been an abundance of Cpanel Downtimes, The domains I setup are always pointed incorrectly for some reason (I notify him everyday of another domain doing this an he replies, "oh, don't worry it won't happen again, I just edited the config file for all of your domains". ).

Ive been pretty much screwed witha few of my larger clients, two left, and a few more email me daily, drowing ever-more angry at our services.

I really don't know what to do. I wonder if he'd be professional enough to give me the root password to the server so I can move to another program before he goes under.??..

So pretty much, the support, and kindlyness (if that's a word) have been good, though the support answers I get become obsolete nearly immediately when the problem re-surfaces.

Offer him another martini next time, I hear he's rather promiscuous.
    now that's comedy! - funniest post I read in a long time
    Andrew McMaster
    http://www.FindMyHosting.com
    Compare Prices, Consumer Reviews, Help, Guides and More.