Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paid SEO

Paid SEO

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has ever paid someone to do paid SEO work and got good results? If so has anyone got any company recommendations?

-Chris

I'm a little interested in this too. I don't need major work done, but I'd like to get someone to go through mine. Paid for the work of course.

Now I'm not 100% sure but the_pm would be someone I'd want to know if he's doing contract. That's one smart guy
    Show your reciprocal links on your website. eReferrer

What is SEO work?

Samdax,

The SEO (search engine optimization) work refers to the whole process of improving the volume and quality of traffic to a website from search engines. The idea is that each search engine has its own search algorithm and what SEO agencies (or freelancers) do is to make this algo work in your profit (=the client). In brief, that's it

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreat1 View Post
    Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has ever paid someone to do paid SEO work and got good results? If so has anyone got any company recommendations?

-Chris
    You bet, I have a good friend who's working for me right now... He started only yesterday (timing?) and he plans to get my website in the top 3 for "cheap shoutcast hosting" and in the top 15 for "shoutcast", he's really good.
    // Extra Moose - Modern Web Design with Usability in mind.

Hi Hastings!
    How is your PR and SEO now?
    How can I contact your friend about SEO?

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings View Post
    You bet, I have a good friend who's working for me right now... He started only yesterday (timing?) and he plans to get my website in the top 3 for "cheap shoutcast hosting" and in the top 15 for "shoutcast", he's really good.
    any word on this?
    ePhase Networks L.L.C.
    Absolute Hosting Since 2007
    http://www.ephasenetworks.com

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings View Post
    "cheap shoutcast hosting" shows search results of 154,000 on G so it should be pretty straight forward.

keep us updated on the results though.

owm
    ‹(¿)›
    Life's what you make it.

You can find some of the leading companies by searching Google and then ask about their prices and also make sure you take a look at their web portfolios.

Guys gals you can get listed in 1-2 months pumping back links with high rankings but you will certainly get in to sandbox. So that friend of yours should not pump very fast or the search engines discovers this easily.

Who needs Seo Serph Sem job ?

I have opened a thread just ask me there.. I'm willing to help you guys gal's for a while.

Then i will give this as an service Its cost free for a while..
    |: System override :|
    operation@fiberserver.com

I might be interested to respond to this if you could translate it to understandable English, as it is I have no idea what you are thinking about, but I do see the term sandbox so I know you have a lot of reading to do. There is no such thing as the sandbox; this has even been verified by the Great Google Guru Matt Cutts.

To answer the OPs question yes there are thousands of people every day who get great value from SEO services performed by a third party.
    I plan to live forever - so far so good
    Expert SEO |Sash Windows London

SEO is on ongoing every changing process hire a good SEO person and then get him to do some work for your clients so your costs for your own web hosting site will be covered - that is how we do it and it works well
    Rebel Networks
    Geek Powered Hosting - The Cloud Made Simple
    SuperHero 24 |7 | 365 Support
    Please Visit us @ www.rebelnetworks.com

Quote Originally Posted by The_Dominator View Post
    SEO is on ongoing every changing process hire a good SEO person and then get him to do some work for your clients so your costs for your own web hosting site will be covered - that is how we do it and it works well
    Are you satisfied with that SEO person?

I'm interested in this aswell. If anyone could help me out, send us a PM.

Hi all, i'm newbie here..
    I've read alot of e-book and try to write an article but I can't.
    So, I'm interested too about this SEO.

The best way to start out would be to submit your site to a lot of directories.

Quote Originally Posted by Teoman View Post
    Guys gals you can get listed in 1-2 months pumping back links with high rankings but you will certainly get in to sandbox. So that friend of yours should not pump very fast or the search engines discovers this easily.
    Back that hogwash up. There is no evidence to support this claim at this time. Maybe you just do not know much about marketing, but a single press release can get your website hundreds of links overnight. You really think the engines are going to penalize for that? Somehow I doubt it, but then again, maybe that is because I actually do it every day.

Stop trying to lay the spam ground work for work in a field you do not even understand.
    William Cross
    Don Halbert *play site*
    william@seofox.com

Sandbox = Excuse for not being able to rank websites.

Honestly, after 9 years building and promoting websites i think i would of struck it by now if it existed.

#1 Keyword Title Pages

#2 Fresh new content. 2 - 10 new pages per week

#3 Blogs/Forums/Social Networking

#4 Backlinks

Not all in the exact order, but its a start.
    www.JGRoboMarketing.com / "Automate. Grow. Repeat"
    █ Office: (800) 959-0182 / A KEAP Certified Developer (KCD)

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreat1 View Post
    Hi,

-Chris
    I learned a while ago that SEO can be a full time job. I also learned it can be an art. Do you need to pay? Not if you have the time to invest learning and figuring out what needs to be done. there are some good resources and sites out there that give you (sometimes free) tools to test your pagerank, do a simulation on search engine searchs.

In the end, yeah, its worth it. Although I'd recommend getting something else out of it too, like maybe an adwords campaign rolled into your service fee.
    www.CanisHosting.com, Shared, Reseller, & VPS

Quote Originally Posted by nuclei View Post
    Back that hogwash up. There is no evidence to support this claim at this time. Maybe you just do not know much about marketing, but a single press release can get your website hundreds of links overnight. You really think the engines are going to penalize for that? Somehow I doubt it, but then again, maybe that is because I actually do it every day.

Stop trying to lay the spam ground work for work in a field you do not even understand.
    Agreed.

owm
    ‹(¿)›
    Life's what you make it.

If you've got a new website that has mostly SEO urls, reasonable metas and want to get it noticed, but sending out PR's and adding to the major search engines isn't working, is there a good company that can help? Such as one that will add you to lots of link engines and or do other stuff?

There seems to be a ton of these businesses around and those that don't charge ridiculous amounts of money are pasted with nonsensicle advertising and remarks that don't really "inform" you of what they do.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkFloydWS View Post
    #1 Keyword Title Pages

#2 Fresh new content. 2 - 10 new pages per week

#3 Blogs/Forums/Social Networking

#4 Backlinks

Not all in the exact order, but its a start.
    agreed. The order you gave might fit for someone but will not for others

agreed too,
    fresh new content will quick indexed by search engine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast