Question please share your experience with Clicknet Solutions

After my hosting provider's servers went dead, I picked SolidLoad and ClickNet Solutions as possible alternatives. While SolidLoad is an exellent choice, ClickNet Solutions is more befitting to our needs
    I see some references to Clicknet Solutions in Hosting Request. However, none of them mentions Clicknet's support && reliability specifically. I'll appreciate if anyone can share his/her experience with Clicknet

Thanks in advance, HN

PS: I'll write a request to Andrew(President - ClickNet Solutions) for a customized plan that range somewhere between plan CS50 and CS100. So, Andrew, look for that if you may

Re: please share your experience with Clicknet Solutions

Originally posted by hnmedcom
    After my hosting provider's servers went dead, I picked SolidLoad and ClickNet Solutions as possible alternatives. While SolidLoad is an exellent choice, ClickNet Solutions is more befitting to our needs
    I see some references to Clicknet Solutions in Hosting Request. However, none of them mentions Clicknet's support && reliability specifically. I'll appreciate if anyone can share his/her experience with Clicknet

Thanks in advance, HN

PS: I'll write a request to Andrew(President - ClickNet Solutions) for a customized plan that range somewhere between plan CS50 and CS100. So, Andrew, look for that if you may
    HN,

We respond to tickets and e-mails within 1 hour of receipt, day or night. We currently have a 99.99% uptime (our SLA is 99.5%). If you have any technical issues, please feel free to e-mail me personally and I will be glad to assist you with them.

We also have live support, right on the site, so no waiting for a technician to look at your ticket.

-- Jonathan

but dont have time to read the forum rules ?

or is this ok? ( we have...bla bla in non-advertising forum)

I have spoken with the owner of CNS a few times, he seems to be a nice guy and running a good show!
    dot5hosting.com
    chris@dot5hosting.com
    "We look after our customers, or someone else will"

Originally posted by Angel78
    but dont have time to read the forum rules ?
    oppss ... hes still a nice guy though!
    dot5hosting.com
    chris@dot5hosting.com
    "We look after our customers, or someone else will"

Andrew quickly offer me a good customized deal even though I was only requesting a small account.
    I'll post my experience here if anyone need me too

Good bye, CW!
    In need of a small Windows account and will exchange of 1-2 small Linux accounts.

Related Posts from theWHIR.com