Results 1 to 36 of 36
  1. #1

    I have made up my mind about cyberwings


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Houston, TEXAS
    Posts
    118
    Lol, ya mean this?

    ---------------------------------------

    Search Result 11
    From: Shawn J. White ([email protected])
    Subject: FS: $5.00 secret kit
    Newsgroups: az.forsale
    View: Complete Thread (3 articles) | Original Format
    Date: 2001-07-25 17:07:07 PST


    I will give you the Golden Fleece you have always been looking for. The
    information you will get if you order this package is the very same that got
    me started only a few short months ago. Have you ever had a chance to make
    $10,000 per month? YOU DO NOW!

    $5.00 Secret Kit

    http://www.cyberwings.com/money
    Subsim presents: Wolfpack

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Houston, TEXAS
    Posts
    118
    Or was it this?
    ------------------------------
    Search Result 19
    From: Shawn J. White ([email protected])
    Subject: www.myultimatediet.com
    Newsgroups: nh.forsale
    View: (This is the only article in this thread) | Original Format
    Date: 2001-07-09 08:45:30 PST


    NEED ENERGY/LOSE WEIGHT? WANT TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS?

    WWW.MYULTIMATEDIET.COM

    LIPOSUCTION ALTERNATIVE -- LOSE WEIGHT, GAIN ENERGY

    Researchers have found a way to incinerate fat from your body so fast,
    Your friends will swear you had liposuction. Amazing new life altering
    pills work instantly blasting away unwanted pounds and inches all the
    while boosting your energy level and jump starting your metabolism.
    Do you need to shed some pounds and inches or just need more
    energy? To start losing weight by this weekend - guaranteed please
    visit http://www.myultimatediet.com.

    OWN A DIETARY SUPPLEMENT BUSINESS RISK FREE

    Get your share of the billion-dollar dietary supplements market. This
    offer is for anyone or any organization - fundraisers, retired, college
    student, professional, entrepreneurs, housewife or househusband,
    full-time or part-time. If you know of people who need to lose weight
    or even if you don't YOU CAN EARN MONEY IN THIS BUSINESS.
    BEST OF ALL, WE SHOW YOU HOW. For a very low start up cost
    you can own your very own turnkey business. We will show you how
    to succeed on and off the Net. We will show you how to sell, whom to
    sell to and how to get started. Quit making your boss rich. Work for
    yourself and reap the rewards of your time and hard work. When you
    succeed, we succeed. Interested in this opportunity visit
    http://www.myultimatediet.com.

    NOTE: This is not a get rich quick scheme. You will have to do work but
    we will help you every step of the way. When you work more, you will
    make more. Don't have a lot of free time? You can still prosper but it is
    all relative to the time you spend.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Houston, TEXAS
    Posts
    118
    Ok, I get it
    ---------------------
    Search Result 31
    From: Shawn ([email protected])
    Subject: Roommate wanted in Portland
    Newsgroups: me.general
    View: (This is the only article in this thread) | Original Format
    Date: 1997/12/07


    Looking for a gay friendly roommate in Portland to share a 2 BR
    furnished apartment near the Eastern Promenade. $300/month includes
    everything. E-mail if interested.

    Shawn

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    200
    lol... Not much more to say, except, LOL!

  6. #6
    the one that sold me was

    From: Shawn J. White ([email protected])
    Search Result 21
    Subject: How to beat a speeding ticket, FREE INFO!
    Newsgroups: alt.consumers.free-stuff
    View: Complete Thread (4 articles) | Original Format
    Date: 2001-06-24 16:37:00 PST

    How to beat a speeding ticket, FREE INFO!
    http://www.cyberwings.com/freebies/speeding/index.html



    did you see his home page?


    http://web.archive.org/web/199910081...gs.com/swhite/

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    3,301

    *

    LMAO

    That's just too much!!!

  8. #8
    wow, the poor guy is gay........... this is too much... man, these days you must watch what you do online, IT WILL HAUNT YOU BACK, little does he know now that this thread even exsist....

  9. #9

    *

    Read through the entire threads, I'm at a loss for words

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Tacoma, Washington
    Posts
    9,576
    make money fast
    diet supplements
    beating speeding tickets
    'vaporware' datacenters.

    The longer this guy is around the stranger he becomes.

    Greg Moore
    Former Webhost... now, just a guy.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    766
    Hmm - the Internet practically caches your entire online life

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    196
    Check this : http://cyberwings.com/

    FastWebHost.com - Business Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting & Fast VPS Hosting
    FastWebHost.in Best India Web Hosting Provider. India Web Hosting
    Hosting Websites Since 2002 in USA, EU, India and all over the world

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Fresno, CA
    Posts
    306
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

    What tha hell!?

    Professionalism these days.

    Is that Mr . T?

  14. #14
    "I'll get you moose and squirrel!!"

    Personally, the problem isn't that he's gay - I could give a rat's butt if he's gay or not - or that he sends or posts spam - albeit I HATE spammers and it shows a severe lack of professionalism. The problem is that he's promised so many people a service, taken their money and not delivered. So I say, Shawn - WTF??

  15. #15
    Originally posted by VHS
    wow, the poor guy is gay........... this is too much... man, these days you must watch what you do online, IT WILL HAUNT YOU BACK, little does he know now that this thread even exsist....
    WTF? It's the 21st century for goodness sake. What do you care who someone chooses to sleep with? It's hardly got anything to do with their business practices

  16. #16
    It's the new millenia. Gay, straight... it's all the same. There are no line anymore.

    ---------------------------------------------
    Well here is a line, and on this side of it, We're not gay.
    what is all this now?

  17. #17
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,693
    IMHO

    What Matters:
    - The people/person running the place are honest and reliable.
    - The service works.
    - Support is available when I need it.
    - Price is affordable.

    What Doesn't Matter:
    - Personal life, lifestyle, hair color, height, weight, age, gender, marital status, religion, nationality, square footage of their living quarters, kind of car they drive, and everything else that has nothing to do with the service I am buying.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    53
    Ah ****!


    Now my $20 looks like it's 99.9% gone...

    What a ****en liar!

  19. #19

    webhappy

    maybe Shawn will give you 4 "$5.00 secret kits instead. You can give them as xmas presents.

    I personally asked for 3 secret kits and a 'how beat the speeding ticket info packet in return .

  20. #20

    That's HILARIOUS!

    Originally posted by bayhog
    maybe Shawn will give you 4 "$5.00 secret kits instead. You can give them as xmas presents.

    I personally asked for 3 secret kits and a 'how beat the speeding ticket info packet in return .

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    3,729
    Shawn just came into their irc channel... irc.cyberwings.com #cyberwings

    hehe

  22. #22
    Originally posted by lightnin
    Shawn just came into their irc channel... irc.cyberwings.com #cyberwings

    hehe
    Is that the sound of snarling, foaming at the mouth, rabid dogs I hear????

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    3,729
    Originally posted by Arista


    Is that the sound of snarling, foaming at the mouth, rabid dogs I hear????
    Yep =D

  24. #24
    Originally posted by lightnin


    Yep =D
    Where does one go to witness the carnage?

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    3,729
    Originally posted by Arista


    Where does one go to witness the carnage?
    irc.cyberwings.com #cyberwings

  26. #26
    Originally posted by lightnin


    irc.cyberwings.com #cyberwings
    So sad. It keeps timing out on me. ~sniff,sniff~

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Posts
    818
    they banned me from the channel, if you question whats going on too much they get angry
    Nick Twaddell
    WebSpace Solutions - Custom E-Solutions
    Fast, Reliable, Affordable Web Hosting

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    3,729
    Originally posted by Arista


    So sad. It keeps timing out on me. ~sniff,sniff~
    Well, they had to mod the channel, because everyone was yelling at Shawn. Our fearless leader has now left the building...lol

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    280
    looks like cwstatus is down as well...

    Topic: Plesk 1 is down right now, ticket filed. Press Release |
    | at http://www.arrowx.com/info/


    I wonder who they are filling a ticket with I thought they where the provider of their own DC so they don't need to file a ticket to get the server fixed
    WCSWEB.NETWORKS - 24x7 Support We're here to help anytime, day or night!
    WCSHOST.Net <- Call us (800) 590-0017 ->
    Linux based Cpanel Shared and Reseller premium Hosting with Fantastico & rvskin
    Windows based Helm Shared Premium Hosting / Remote Backup solutions

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Directadmin Core
    Posts
    770

    * soap opera digest

    this is TOO much ....

    First they kick/ban people from the chat room because they ask "inappropriate" questions (or "inappropriate" in Geek4rent's eyes) then:

    cyberwings.com is down
    cwstatus (on ANOTHER provider) is down
    now they've got their newsletter at: http://www.arrowx.com/info

    Did anyone look at the http://www.arrowx.com website?? Certainely this can't be the "official" announcement page.

    Oh, the poor customers without IRC access.... now they can't even get the webchat client to work. This is TOO funny. I'm sorry - I don't poke fun at other providers (much) - but this one is a "written for TV" series if I ever saw one.

    Looks like I"m gonna be busy for a while longer - oh the hardship of it all

  31. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    280

    somebody is pissed off.

    [16:54] *** Joins: t-mon (~mirc@=JR504.dsl6660169.DHCP.surewest.net)
    [16:54] <vansanford_cwt> [email protected] :O)
    [16:54] *** Joins: PLESK3 (~krazynuttz@=jE2364772kzl778.tampabay.rr.com)
    [16:54] <Taggedd> I thought things went well.
    [16:54] <PeterB> I really don't care about Shawn's lies, it'll only piss me off more
    [16:54] <PLESK3> :-)
    [16:54] <PeterB> I have stayed silent long enough...
    [16:55] <Taggedd> Doing a move like this on short notice is a killer.
    [16:55] *** Lars_away sets mode: +l 196
    [16:55] <PeterB> Cyberwings, get your damn act in gear NOW
    [16:55] <TripWire> what move?
    [16:55] <PeterB> Taggedd, fine but don't make promises you can't keep
    [16:55] <evilryu> plesk 1 is down meaning all the other ones are up right now?
    [16:55] <PeterB> I am a firm believer in that
    [16:55] <kulwicky_2> See, according to Shawmn you have to fill out a questionnaire....That;'s because he does not have the customer info. That is in Maine.
    [16:55] <vansanford_cwt> PeterB: climb on the CW shaft and ride along with the rest of us :O)
    [16:55] <Ziptar> So no test IP's yet??
    [16:55] <sicntiredofw8ten> nothing moved sevrers are locked up
    [16:55] <viqtor> evilryu: no
    [16:55] <JohnnyPC1> or else what home slice
    [16:55] <PeterB> Plesk 1 is down and I am PISSED because yet again Cyberwings is blaming SOMEBODY else
    [16:55] *** Quits: rew34 (Connection Closed)
    [16:55] <PeterB> Is ANYTHING Cyberwings' fault?
    [16:55] <evilryu> so why not just every plesk is down..
    [16:55] <evilryu> =\
    [16:55] *** Joins: Justin5000 (~java@=fuow13-90-76-58.tu.ok.cox.net)
    [16:55] *** Lars_away sets mode: +m Moderated channel only ops can talk
    [16:56] <adhawkins-CWV-away> Watch your language PeterB
    [16:56] *** adhawkins-CWV-away is now known as adhawkins-CWV
    [16:56] <adhawkins-CWV> Good idea Lars_away
    WCSWEB.NETWORKS - 24x7 Support We're here to help anytime, day or night!
    WCSHOST.Net <- Call us (800) 590-0017 ->
    Linux based Cpanel Shared and Reseller premium Hosting with Fantastico & rvskin
    Windows based Helm Shared Premium Hosting / Remote Backup solutions

  32. #32

    I just recived this

    To:
    Cc:
    Subject: Cyberwing
    Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002

    REPLY | REPLY ALL | FORWARD [As Attachment]
    Previous | Next | Delete | Done

    We acknowledge your email of earlier today, and we ask you to please visit www.lightship.net tomorrow morning, when we intend to post a more definitive Lightship position that has previously been issued. We trust you will find it informative.

    Again, we regret the circumstances. Lightship wishes nothing more than for all affected parties to be up, running and in full service.

    Sincerely Yours,

    Lightship Telecom

  33. #33

    Red face == is this shawn from tacidblue-tacidhost ?? ==

    hey...all I know is I paid in April and yet to hear anything about my account. They would always advertise that you can buy NOW...activate later... NEVERENDING SALES...

    By reading some posts here its apparant Shawn is good at collecting money.


    --- but REALLY...can I be interested in listening to problems? If somebody markets fraud SPAM what about honesty in webhosting?

    It would seem everything in Maine is locked up by creditors.--- but flee state lines to run from problems?

    If this Virginia stuff is truth aok...but do you really smell Cyberwings being up and running in 24 hours?

    This smells like a Photopoint.Remember Photopoint? Took money from millions up to closing days? --o--their hardware was locked up....insolvent...creditors....

    At first it seems the 'cyberwings' thing was a minor glitch for customers..take your guesses now...

    Even the 'books' are stuck in Maine?




  34. #34

    lightship

    Lightship=Maine... Hold my breath?




    http://www.lightship.net/locations.asp

  35. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    RI
    Posts
    44

    Re: somebody is pissed off.

    Originally posted by WCSWEB
    [16:54] *** Joins: t-mon (~mirc@=JR504.dsl6660169.DHCP.surewest.net)
    [16:54] <vansanford_cwt> [email protected] :O)
    [16:54] *** Joins: PLESK3 (~krazynuttz@=jE2364772kzl778.tampabay.rr.com)
    [16:54] <Taggedd> I thought things went well.
    [16:54] <PeterB> I really don't care about Shawn's lies, it'll only piss me off more
    [16:54] <PLESK3> :-)
    [16:54] <PeterB> I have stayed silent long enough...
    [16:55] <Taggedd> Doing a move like this on short notice is a killer.
    [16:55] *** Lars_away sets mode: +l 196
    [16:55] <PeterB> Cyberwings, get your damn act in gear NOW
    [16:55] <TripWire> what move?
    [16:55] <PeterB> Taggedd, fine but don't make promises you can't keep
    [16:55] <evilryu> plesk 1 is down meaning all the other ones are up right now?
    [16:55] <PeterB> I am a firm believer in that
    [16:55] <kulwicky_2> See, according to Shawmn you have to fill out a questionnaire....That;'s because he does not have the customer info. That is in Maine.
    [16:55] <vansanford_cwt> PeterB: climb on the CW shaft and ride along with the rest of us :O)
    [16:55] <Ziptar> So no test IP's yet??
    [16:55] <sicntiredofw8ten> nothing moved sevrers are locked up
    [16:55] <viqtor> evilryu: no
    [16:55] <JohnnyPC1> or else what home slice
    [16:55] <PeterB> Plesk 1 is down and I am PISSED because yet again Cyberwings is blaming SOMEBODY else
    [16:55] *** Quits: rew34 (Connection Closed)
    [16:55] <PeterB> Is ANYTHING Cyberwings' fault?
    [16:55] <evilryu> so why not just every plesk is down..
    [16:55] <evilryu> =\
    [16:55] *** Joins: Justin5000 (~java@=fuow13-90-76-58.tu.ok.cox.net)
    [16:55] *** Lars_away sets mode: +m Moderated channel only ops can talk
    [16:56] <adhawkins-CWV-away> Watch your language PeterB
    [16:56] *** adhawkins-CWV-away is now known as adhawkins-CWV
    [16:56] <adhawkins-CWV> Good idea Lars_away
    We are extremely upset with Shawn as up until today we have ONLY gotten our hosting services from Cyberwings.

    Luckily, we were on Plesk 1 which was hosted at Rackshack so it only went down today for about 4-5 hours and not the days/weeks the others have been down.

    Reason? Cyberwings staff refused to tell us. In fact, I was banned from the chat room.

    We have already purchased a dedicated server from Rackshack and have hired a tech to manage it.

    It has gone too far and we cannot continue like this.

    We look forward to growing as a company with our own dedicated servers hosted with RELIABLE companies.

    The lies and deceit will end. We will no longer tolerate it especially now that OUR customers were DIRECTLY affected by the entire situation.

    Peter Baptista
    President/Co-Founder
    [email protected]
    Gonna take a trip? Be sure to check out:
    http://www.takeatripnow.com/

    for guaranteed lowest hotel rates plus competitive rates on airfare, car rentals, vacation rentals, and cruises!

  36. #36
    Originally posted by WCSWEB
    looks like cwstatus is down as well...

    Topic: Plesk 1 is down right now, ticket filed. Press Release |
    | at http://www.arrowx.com/info/


    I wonder who they are filling a ticket with I thought they where the provider of their own DC so they don't need to file a ticket to get the server fixed
    plesk1 is at rackshack...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •