Thread: Is it legal?

Is it legal?

There are constantly flyers/ads up on phone poles (or any pole) for "get rich quick at home" type of businesses. I always just figured that this kind of advertising is illegal, but just wanted some verification. It seems like too easy/cheap of a way to get local advertising

I think you would need a license, btw i would never want to put a ad next to those stupid get rich quick ads

Hello! Actually, believe it or not, it depends on the city. There are some cities that permit it and others do not. For example, my city does not permit it at all.

Other larger cities don't really care. In my opinion, it should be illegal to do because it just causes for frustration for the city as the flyers are going to fall to the ground (littering) sooner or later.

get rich quick

are these ads of multimarketing companies ! who sell there crap prodcuts for double/tripple the price. I have seen such company called amwey/amway. Fully Crap
    CPHosting - Web Hosting Experts Since 1998.
    United States | Europe | Singapore | Australia
    Visit Us! www.cphosting.com

i think it is legal here but i dont think i would ever do it.

If you live near a college campus you can stick things up on their community bulletin boards.

Waste o' time - I have never had the urge to call any of those companies (plus I already make money working from home).

Better way to advertise is to write your company name on a t-shirt and run out on the field during a MLB game
    i beat the internet. the end guy is hard

Originally posted by MadSkilage

Better way to advertise is to write your company name on a t-shirt and run out on the field during a MLB game
    Hah... I may just have to hire someone to do that
    Jay » [email protected] • AIM » FDrive Support
    Front Drive™ » Advanced multi-domain solutions
    http://www.frontdrive.com/