* Critics for our new site.

Hi,

If you have some time, please take a look at http://www.hebergetoi.com and tell me what you think.

Thank you.

Catalin

Can't understand a word!!!!
    But nice design, However the "linux box"
    sure looks like u took windows 2k or xp pro box and put the linux over or in place of windows info
    The support link needs to be a bit more visible just a bigger font will work IMHO.
    Overall Very nice and clean site...
    orignal color choices
    Nicely done

Hi Catalin, I'm not English speeker - and your Enlish looks to be better than mine - so add a few English pages = more customers

I see you favor cPanel - so do my customers, good choice, and Euro is now fast becomeing very popular these days.

I do not know your language, but I looked for a forum - and could not find one. I advise you add a froum so your customers can help each other.

I like the design, colors look great. As DotComster said, some forums would be good for user to user help. I dont know if you are gearing towards just French speaking customers, but it would be cool if there was an english version of your webpage as well.

X.

Looks really sweet. Amazing how well the top looks without the use of Flash. Logo is cool too.

Overall: very good.

it looks great.

i agree with eric, very original colors. great choice and used very well. the minimal use of flash or animation are just the right touch and enough. it is great how the header looks somewhat like an animation but stay still. the layout is great and the site over all is very interesting.

i'm going to be picky here. the logo (the text) to doesn't fit the design. the color does, but the font in the logo doesn't. the symbol fits well with the design of the site. maybe change the font in the logo to fit the site.

i think that's it.

very good. keep up the work.

Looks great... Tried to read some of the text, but I haven't read french in so long most of it escapes me.. ;-)

-Robert
    Hosting, VDS, and Colocation Solutions
    by Digital Isles, Inc.
    http://www.digitalisles.com

Can't read anything, but good design is universal

I like the layout - clean and professional.
    Dave Glick
    creativenews.com - creative news for creative people.
    glickcreative.com - look ma, I have a portfolio!

Thank you.

Thank you all of you for your observations and positive remarks. I'll make the font modifications suggested.

Thank you once again for your time.

Catalin

wow it looks awesome!
    nice photo there too.
    . . : : iSight Design : : . .
    http://www.iSightDesign.ca

LOOKS awesome.
    Linux junkie | steward.io

That is really a very nice and unique design - uses right amount of colors and graphics to give a professional look and make it standout.