Our hosting packages are specially designed for individuals and Our hosting packages are specially designed for individuals and professional small business'.
Our hosting packages start from just $5 (£3) / month, no setup or hidden fee's (WYSIWYG) that combined with our outstanding support services and server uptime makes us stand out from the crowd.

* Do not be grabbed by the Unlimited offers, it means they will put more people on a server and compromise the quality of your hosting experience. Trust the experts, trust urevised.com *

Plan Specification (more..)

Disk Space: 1.5 GB
Bandwidth: 10 GB
FTP / MYSQL / EMAIL: 30 Accounts
Space for 5 Subdomains
Space for 3 Domains

Frontpage Extensions
cPanel Control Panel with Fantastico
Cron Jobs
PHP4 / PHP5 and CGi Support
Full Virus Scanning and Spam Assassin
Easy to use Website Builder
Servers Monitored 24 / 7 / 365
Outstanding Dedicated and Friendly Support
cPanel and WHM Tutorials and no extra Cost
Fully Automated Secure Data Backup Available

So choose urevised.com today and see why people choose us over any other hosting provider.

Customer Testimonial

"Since I've signed up with Urevised, I have received nothing but great service and treatment. Seems like not a day goes by that Chris doesn't check in with me to see how it's all going. I am very satisfied with the service and hosting. BTW .. I do recommend that if you get a package deal ... Go with Gold! That's what I got ... and it's wonderful. Chris' dedication and constant help is a BIG help. I was really new to all this stuff and now I'm getting better at it every day."

UFA Squad
www.ufa-squad.com

Thank you for your time.

Kind Regards