has anyone used Nexpoint.net?

Im thinking about purchasing there Cobalt special http://www.nexpoint.net/cobaltspecial.php and wondering if anyone has had any good/bad expericnes with this host. Or anything else you could inform me of.

I wouldn't go with a Cobalt unless you need a specific Cobalt feature... i think their servers are getting outdated.

Originally posted by Skie
    I wouldn't go with a Cobalt unless you need a specific Cobalt feature... i think their servers are getting outdated.
    One of my sites used to be with them, and they were great. Tom and all them are nice guys. The Cobalts run very nicely, before I left they had 11, number 11 being a new xtr. They also have a new mysql server which was very fast, though I don't remember the processor speed (i know it had 2gb of memory in it though).

I only left because I started my own company, but I'd definatly recommend them to anyone.

I've had several discussions with Tom, and he seems very competent. I know the Verio data center they are in is state of the art, and has a boatload of bandwidth.