SF Bay Area

Could ya'll take a look at one or two of my clients sites. Their target markets are people who most likely have DSL so the sites are a bit graphical but I tried to balance it out. The load time with 56K is still reasonable for those with moderately short attention spans.

My big concern is small/huge monitors and browsers that don't handle tables well.

Hershey, PA
    The first one didnt come up so I couldnt review it. I like the second one. It gets the job done for what you are trying to accomplish. Nicly done for your the market you are targeting.
    IQ Studio

First one said the URL failed.

The second is pretty good. It's simple and illustrates the company well. A couple things though, what's the purpose of the splash page? To me, it's just a wasted click for the users and one more chance for them to go somewhere else. I would just go right to the first page, or present the user with some sort of information on it (slogan). Not a big fan of the rollovers, the "raised" and "lowered" button affect was big in the 90's when the actual button phase was going on, I think a color change or some other affect would look better (just my opinion). Also, you have a broken image on Move in Solutions. Looks good otherwise.
    Kevin Hauge
    Modern Leaf Design

4. Newsletters

Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!

Related Posts from