Question Sarvihosting.com

One of the options I am considering is sarvihosting.com

I think their plans are very good, among the best I have seen so far, but I did not see anything about them - positive or negative. At least the search on this site yealds nothing when searching their name.

If you have any experience with them, please share it with me.

Thanks!

I haven't had any personal experience, but they seem to be a solid company, I haven't read any bad comments about them...

The owner of sarvihosting posts on this forum, his nickname is (SH)Saeed...

Just thought you might be interested..

Thanks, I know (sh)Saeed posts here, this is how I got to check his website.

But what I am interested in is mainly users' experience and knowledge, direct ot indirect, as a web host would tend to tell you just the good things. I like their plans and therefore wish to hear what others think and know about them.
    Last edited by alxalx; 07-13-2002 at 09:41 PM.

I don't see what you have to lose , try them out . They do offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee , and That domain has been registered almost 6 months and no bad feedback that I can find.

I have talked to (SH)Saeed a few times and he seems to be a great person and I say that even as a Competitor.
    phantasyworkshosting.com

let me just let you all know that i just signed up with them and it couldnt have been an easier transfer and move. The speed is fast and with a 30 day Money Back guarantee.. who could go wrong!

And Saeed (did i spell it right).. he spoke with me for 30 min just as nice as could be answering my stupid questions and having patience with me... this is day 1 of my signup and things are running smooth (dns will be changing soon).

Saeed, if you're reading this... thank you for your help!

doesnt it sound like i was paid to say this.. haha (i wasnt) in fact check out my post in the webhosting request forum (topic: need 99.9% uptime)

Thank you all for your kind words. Like many hosts here we do anything in our power to make sure our customers are as satisfied as they can be with our services.

Again, thank you and sorry for not replying sooner (I just did a search for "sarvihosting" and came across this thread ).

Cheers.
    (SH)Saeed

Hello,

Good to see our home town people are reputable at Web Host Talk. Wish you all the bests Saeed.

Have a wonderful day :-)
    Amir Golestan
    Executive Director | Micfo
    delivering the divine hosting experience™ | AS53889
    www.micfo.com

Originally posted by HeadMaster
    Hello,

Good to see our home town people are reputable at Web Host Talk. Wish you all the bests Saeed.

Have a wonderful day :-)
    Thank you very much. It’s very flattering when people say good things about you and your business.

Best of luck to you too as well.
    (SH)Saeed

Originally posted by (SH)Saeed

Thank you very much. It’s very flattering when people say good things about you and your business.

Ok I'll balance things out and say some bad things about them......

OK, I couldn't think of anything.
    AussieHost.com Aussie Bob, host since 2001
    Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!!

Originally posted by (SH)Saeed

Saeed,

I appreciate your kind comments and kind wishes toward Hostmatix.com.

Viva SarviHosting.
    Amir Golestan
    Executive Director | Micfo
    delivering the divine hosting experience™ | AS53889
    www.micfo.com

Aussie Bob,

Same to you bro. I know you share our good taste in datacenter
    (SH)Saeed