Experienced PHP Programmer - Great Resume

Hello, my name is Milun Tesovic, I have been programming in PHP for quite some time now and I'm looking to obtain a few freelance jobs. A few websites I coded. - Everything you see on there has been coded by me except the vBulletin. This includes the newsletter area, administration area, etc...

Note: Not the way you navigate through the site. Such as those aren't auctually directories and files. The entire site is 2 files broken up into functions and classes to make it possible for google to obtain "ALL" the content off the site resulting in much better search engine searches. - Yet again, everything from head to toe, coded by me except the vBulletin. Lots of custom made hacks, new features, fast, professional code. - Modified site features to make it run faster as well as re-coded parts of phplinks to make it accustomed to the user's needs. - Coded a lot of things for this website such as a membership system as well as done free coding for clients where the projects are not major.

And many many more.

I work for quite cheap. All my code is professional, clean, easy to understand and is optimized to sustain a lot of users without crashing or causing any lag.

If you are interested please send me a e-mail to [email protected] and I'm positive we can work something out.

Thank you,
    Milun Tesovic
    Last edited by Douglas; 07-11-2008 at 01:10 PM. Reason: Edited name out, per request

We are looking for contractors

I have emailed you