hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Ecommerce Hosting & Discussion : mercaway.com - anybody knows it?
Closed Thread

Forum Jump

mercaway.com - anybody knows it?

Closed Thread Post New Thread In Ecommerce Hosting & Discussion Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old
WHT Addict

Sponsored Links
Old
Web Hosting Master

Looks okay, but let's see if there are any other opinions about them.

Old
Web Hosting Guru

Looks legit, but these rates are way too low for a third party processing solution, especially for European standards.

Sponsored Links
Old
Web Hosting Master

Have you tried to contact them by e-mail or phone ? This would give you a picture of the service level.

Old
Web Hosting Evangelist

Jonathan Malka was behind Creaway and have been in the business for quite some time and the feed back about his work isn`t very good.
Creaway did rip off some merchants of set-up fees and did some other things.
I think Creaway was associated with a bad repute so he simply started a new venture.

He is at best a simple reseller. I would avoid them at any cost.

Old

Hello everybody,

I was notified about some bad comments regarding our company CREAWAY and our Mercaway trademark.

Let me therefore to provide answers and clarifications to avoid misunderstandings.

CREAWAY is a company that has been around for over 4 years now. We have a phone number available to the international (visible on our website), and we are available every day during office hours except Sundays.

I also noted that some speakers allowed themselves to make defamation and early judgments and on the basis of elements that were unfounded. I invite them to contact me directly to discuss the matter.

Regarding the soundness and stability of our solution, I can confirm that Mercaway is the owner. It began gradually to prove successful on the internet and it is popular among online Shops in general. I invite you to consult our 2008 brochure on demand.

I hope I have responded to all the requests.

Best regards,

Web : www.mercaway.com

Last edited by mercaway; 01-24-2008 at 07:16 AM.
Old
Web Hosting Evangelist

Do you want to know about the set-up fees that some merchants did pay and not received what they paid for, the merchants accounts that got shut down and received no support from you or any responses, the fact that you stole text from other websites to put on your own?

I refrain from having any dialogue directly with you.

Old

If you refrain from having any dialogue, I recommend to stop making defamation.

Otherwise, you are free to contact me at anytime, despite your own words.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Old
Web Hosting Evangelist

I think I hit a nerve.......

Why should I have a discussion with you directly? To silence the public words and getting the word out there? You werent very talkative when problems with your introduced solutions occured.

You werent so talkative when I contacted you about copied text from my website on to your own which was copied right off.

You werent very talkative when confronted why annual fees paid to you for a company set up thru you wasnt relayed as should so the company in question wasnt even existing after a while.

There are some other posts here as well about Creaway. I will let them speak for themselves.

Anyone using your services; do it at your won risk. I cant recommend it though.

This is the last post on the matter from me.

Old

We are turning around. You are speaking about 2 different things : "copied text from my website" and "annual fees paid to you". I don't really see any structured comment here.

For both, I do not have another recommendation inviting you to launch legal action.

The content of Mercaway is with a copyright --> We are really confortable with that.

On the other hand, you looks unhappy because you paid a fee for a service you looks unsatisfied. This is your right but I am pretty sure that our legal terms and conditions are fully respected on our side. Is it the case for you ? --> We are really confortable about that. We have a lot of consumers happy with our service. The new version of Mercaway will permit to post comments about the Mercaway solution. I have no doubt it will be a positive thing for us.

I hope this is your last post, as per your own words. Making defamation and jugdments on your experience is a too easy and random way to describe your unsatisfaction. Consider the real facts based on what we announced to you, not your own wishes. Thanks.

Old
Community Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercaway View Post
Making defamation and jugdments on your experience is a too easy and random way to describe your unsatisfaction.
Isn't his own experience a concern for you?

Old

I am indeed concerned by any Customers feedback. However, there is many alternatives to contact my company without making unjustified defamation.

"Crook" is big word to use on a public conversation. Don't you think so ? We always try to discuss with our Customers.

After reading the unclear comments (ps : he is talking about annual fees) of the speaker, I can anticipate on a bad understanding of our terms and conditons.

I remain at its disposal if he wants to collaborate.

Best regards,

Old
Web Hosting Evangelist

Jonathan Malka (if that is your real name?); I find it hard to resist posting when I get answers that makes my skin crawl from you.

Copyright:
Give me a break. Did you alse copyright my material you stole and posted on your Creaway website? And what did you copyright on your website Mercaway? It looks absolutely basic to me and nothing anyone could copyright anything on but if you say so....

Terms & Conditions;
How about "Yes of course we can do that" and "that is absolutely not a problem" and so on? You had no terms and conditions. Everything was gravy and you had talked to the acquirer and this and that. When things blew up you stuck your head in the sand and didnt respond to anything.

Fees:
What happened to the money paid for annual fees which then later on was dicovered it wasnt paid to the proper authorities?

My experience with Creaway is simply rotten all together on so many different levels.

But I am sure I must be the only one experiencing this as ALL your other merchants and clients are happy with your services.......please.....

Old

Dear Sir (We don't know your name),

Despite your own words (you were supposed to post your last comments according to your last post), you finally decided to continue talking in this thread.

My name is real. You can have a look on the website of the register of commerce in France (Infogreffe - sorry i cannot post this URL because it is not authorized by the rules of the forum). I am the director of the company and my own information is public in France. There is nothing to hide. My company is legitimate and I am well known as a serious person.

All the persons reading your messages will be happy to know your identity. Can you confirm that your own company is legitimate as well ?

To return to a more professional and ethical way, I confirm that I personally invite you to consult our terms and conditions. Our legal service will not be happy to learn that you were unable to read them. Did you click on the heading "Terms and conditions" on the website ?

I think we will close this file from now. There is nothing more to add and I let the readers making their own opinion. With your own words, you say more about your unethical comportment than I can.

Best regards,

Last edited by mercaway; 01-24-2008 at 09:14 AM.
Old
Web Hosting Evangelist

I understand that "you want to close this file now". Who wouldn`t with the bad feed back you are being confronted with?

You go back to the Terms & Conditions all the time. Did you have these all the time? No you didnt.

Bare in mind that you have been in the business for quite some time and its not recently this debacle happened.

Yes my companies are legit but I fail to see what that has to do with anything at all. Seems to me you are trying to draw attention from the core topic.

Again; what happened to the fees that wasnt relayed? Was that in the Terms & Conditions as well?

Was the Terms & Conditions those you copied? Was the rest of the material on the Creaway website that you copied from mine also in your "Terms & Conditions"?

Oh yes...we got our money back after suing the acquirer and spent a lot of time and effort getting the money back. No help from you though as you "disappeared".

Closed Thread

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted