Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Logo for sale...

Well I was just messing around then suddenly got serious when something ugly preformed a shape. Maybe I could sell it here at WHT as a logo, or at least try any way.

I hate making prices so my starting bid I guess is nothing. If anybody wants to contribuate {sp?} any serious comments or offers then please PM me or reply. I also will accept hosting or a domain(s).

(Sorry if the 'Temp Logo' text over the writing anoys you but I've hate logos stole in the past and it really peeved me off. )

Ahh! The attachment thingy don't work on these forums

CLICK HERE FOR LOGO

Oh yeah... the logo will come in that size as a psd file.

I will make a customisations to it for free. I'll also reszie it if needed.

Not to put down your work or anything, but this seems strikingly similar to the letter "f" in the CropBats II AOE font face.

I'd post a sample, but if you truely did make this I don't want to take a potential client away from you.

hmmm... ok thanks very much for telling me. Do you know where I can download this font from?

Originally posted by DarrenK
    hmmm... ok thanks very much for telling me. Do you know where I can download this font from?
    A few links to it:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...=Google+Search

hth,
    Douglas

Here's the AOE 'F' he was talking about. Looks identical to me, without the bits on the side ofcorse.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails aoe-f.gif  
    Andrew Walenczykiewicz
    StyleMy.com

Thanks alot.

I appresiate you guys help on this matter.

So much for my brackets and circles

Sorry, but i'm finding it very hard to believe this was your original work. I have attached an image in which I have placed the AOE font over your image.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails aoe-f2.jpg  
    Andrew Walenczykiewicz
    StyleMy.com

I see what you mean.. and I'm supriced at the same time.

One of my mates has used the curly circliar icon so I'm guessing he has that font. He never said to be anybody it when i showed him it.

I'm not gonna bust my ass off in pure peev' ment because people who have seen this thread 'think I've stolen it' but to be honest with you I haven't so I'm cool with this topic and have no intension of running away from it.

So you're saying that you made it? It's just a coincidence that the cut curves at the same angle, with all of the rings/circles the same size?
    Andrew Walenczykiewicz
    StyleMy.com

yeah... a coincidence.

Has anybody got a little program called WebStyle GFX? (or something like that?)

If you do then you'll know where I got the shapes. (The double circle and brackets) I put them together and wham.

Xara Webstyle?
    Andrew Walenczykiewicz
    StyleMy.com

What? I dunno... Its copied and I believe we're not allowed to talk about this kinda stuff here. You may PM me with an instant messager or whatever if you like.

You're selling a logo you 'made' with illegal software?
    Andrew Walenczykiewicz
    StyleMy.com

Darren, now might be the time to remove your ad...

(Sorry if the 'Temp Logo' text over the writing anoys you but I've hate logos stole in the past and it really peeved me off. )

Yeah I quess you could say that because I can't and won't find a fake ly or alternative to back myself up. However, alot of people do it nowadays.

Yeah I quess you could say that because I can't and won't find a fake ly or alternative to back myself up. However, alot of people do it nowadays.
    A fake ly or alternate?
    Andrew Walenczykiewicz
    StyleMy.com

Well basically I'm being truthful throughout this whole thread and i ahve no intension of lying or making up some fake crap to try and wiggle my way out of something which people may think that I've stolen.

You could post a screenshot of what the two parts of the logo which 'you' put together inside the app you made them with apart in the library file?

Otherwise, I say its all a con by NetXL to get his post count to 1000!

Douglas

Busted.
    Andrew Walenczykiewicz
    StyleMy.com

Originally posted by DougBTX
    . . . . . . . . . . . I say its all a con by NetXL to get his post count to 1000!

Douglas
    I think Douglas has a good point.

j/k
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

You're just bitter because i'm catching up.
    Andrew Walenczykiewicz
    StyleMy.com

Originally posted by NetXL
    You're just bitter because i'm catching up.
    Naa, its becaue his title text isn't in bold

Douglas

Right

How come Andy's a Web Hosting Master; and I'm just a Web Hosting Master?
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

The mods like me more.
    Andrew Walenczykiewicz
    StyleMy.com

The file is too large for an attachment so i had to upload it.. the forums took ages to load

The bracket is further on over in the menu...

Clickity CLick

Can you upload one showing the brackets too?
    Andrew Walenczykiewicz
    StyleMy.com

Ah dam! lol another half hours wait... yeah hold on...

Could you please provide the URL of that application too?
    Andrew Walenczykiewicz
    StyleMy.com

Are you talking about the blue 'WebSite' button on the software?

Well if you are, it doens't do anything when u click on it, but sometimes when you're connected to the internet it opens www.webstyleinc.com

* I cut around the software window so it loads and uploads faster

Clickity Click #2

Then still, you shouldn't be selling this logo in the first place because you just threw two shapes together and rotated one. Someone else could make this same thing with no trouble in 30 seconds.

hes just selling this logo, people decide if buy or not
    www.rackfive.com
    Aquired by Data Provider LLC.

I agree with phugo and about NetXL, it seems if you are policeman or something out here? comeon, why that guys logo is itching you he has just putted on for sale, if you don't like it then just close this thread, and if you want some POST counts then please find some other way!!!

IMO, Its really sad that people do such lame stuff in others thread, even that logo has been made in 10 seconds, that thing should not bug someone.

Cheers!

Hail To NETXL It Looks Like A Rip Just My Opinion!!!

Well if you are, it doens't do anything when u click on it, but sometimes when you're connected to the internet it opens www.webstyleinc.com
    That's rather odd that it doesn't do anything. I can't get to that url either.

I agree with phugo and about NetXL, it seems if you are policeman or something out here? comeon, why that guys logo is itching you he has just putted on for sale, if you don't like it then just close this thread,
    I don't know about you, but I don't think it's right to sell a font letter. That is the reason I acted on this. To be honest, i'm still finding it hard to believe he made something exactly identical to the font.

and if you want some POST counts then please find some other way!!!
    It was a joke, I am definitely not posting in this thread just to get my count up.
    Andrew Walenczykiewicz
    StyleMy.com

Originally posted by NetXL

It was a joke, I am definitely not posting in this thread just to get my count up.
    i am.

sorry but had to take advantage of that one

doing a 10 second edit of someone else's work and trying to sell it is pure lameness.

this guy tried to sell a "hooped" logo

well these fonts are made to be used for such purposes, if you won't use that font for logo's then tell me where else you are going to use it?!?!?
    I hope not for tatoos

I've had the program for 2 and a bit years now so yes its old.

And one last thing, that logo ain't a font, its 2 shapes from the program.. please stop refering it as a font.

Oh and another thing, I'm sorry if I get anyone pissed off at me for this post.

I'm sorry DarrenK...But I too believe 100% that your logo is a ripped font letter. That one guy superimposed the font over you logo and it matched IDENTICAL! Even if you actually did use those 2 shapes...you just happened to rotate the curves to the EXACT IDENTICAL angle as the font...and the EXACT IDENTIAL distance from the centre. Right...I'm sorry pal...but you're busted. You SHOULD just own up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast