alternative to ipower pro plan - issues w/ aol email

Hi everyone, thanks in advance for any help.

I have several web clients hosted on ipower.com, and I like it okay. However iPower has an annoying tech issue wherein if any one of their hosted clients on any of their servers spams an aol email address, it spams ALL aol email for anyone else hosted on that same server.

So, I have a new client and need hosting for her - and she has an aol email address, and the last thing I need is to set up email forwarding to her aol account and encounter issues down the road.

Can anyone recommend a hosting plan similar to iPower's Pro Plan that would NOT involve this annoying aol email glitch?

Thanks in advance!

Unfortunately, AOL is a pain in the butt to deal with, there are many times that AOL does block the IP just because one of their customers is forwarding all the emails from the host to the email account at AOL, of course, that will include the spam that he gets at the host account, however, AOL will block the host IP anyway.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Thanks for the reply Jedito

So does that mean it's not necessarily iPower, that it's aol and we would run into this issue regardless of the host?

thank you!

yes, many times, unless your host set SPF records for your domain, however, that will probably break the email forwarding feature.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Got it. Thanks Jedito!