hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Web Hosting Offers : Dedicated Hosting Offers : Celeron 1.7 - 600GB Bandwidth - Fully Managed with Cpanel - $199 per month

Forum Jump

Celeron 1.7 - 600GB Bandwidth - Fully Managed with Cpanel - $199 per month

Reply Post New Thread In Dedicated Hosting Offers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-12-2002, 09:57 PM

Celeron 1.7 - 600GB Bandwidth - Fully Managed with Cpanel - $199 per month

Celeron 1.7GHz
512MB PC133 SDRAM
40GB 7200RPM Hard Drive
600GB Cogent Bandwidth (with Backup) or 100GB of Multi-homed bandwidth
Cpanel/WebHost Manager Included
Redhat Linux 7.3
Fully Managed Server
24x7 Monitoring
24x7 Technical Support

$199 per month
$150 setup fee

Setup fee waived with one-year contract

- Add a second 40 GB Hard Drive - $70 one-time
- Upgrade to 60 GB Hard Drive - $40 one-time
- Upgrade to 80 GB Hard Drive - $55 one-time
- Add additional 512MB RAM - $100 one-time
- Add telnettable remote reboot port - $35/month

They are managed servers, unsupported software can be installed at $75 per hour. Our multi-homed providers are listed at http://www.serverhost.com/about.html. Additional IP addresses are available at no charge with justification following ARIN guidelines (RFC 2050). Unsolicited e-mail/SPAM, IRCD, and illegal content are strictly prohibited. Additional information about our TOS and AUP is available at http://www.serverhost.com/tos.html. Data transfer is Cogent-only (more providers coming soon) with our backup bandwidth providers on standby to provide for any Cogent outages that may occur. 99.5% uptime guarantee. Additional bandwidth is available at $1 per GB in 10 GB increments. Prepay for 50 GB increments at $0.75 per GB or 100 GB increments at $0.50 per GB. Additional bandwidth is available starting as low as $100 per megabit; please contact us for a custom quote. Offer valid for new customers only.

Traceroute: 66.28.67.50

E-mail sales@serverhost.com to place an order. We will inform you of availability and send you information to login to our billing system so that we can process your order.

Last edited by Serverhost; 07-12-2002 at 11:14 PM.

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond whats printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2002, 12:36 AM
Mr. Awesome

Seems very low priced for a fully managed server.. especially when your site quotes regular for $400 and higher. (With a hefty setup fee..)

What's the difference?

Old 07-13-2002, 03:16 AM
Web Hosting Evangelist

What is your definition of managed? And is your support really 24/7? What is your average turn around for resolving a problem with a server, average response time to support etc etc.

http://www.getmesupport.com - server monitoring service for all!

Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2002, 02:24 PM

This is a special offer designed to bring in new customers. The difference between this offer and the normal pricing on our webpage is that this is based around Cogent bandwidth, not our multi-homed bandwidth products.

Our support is truely 24x7, turnaround time on most emergency issues is often less than 15 minutes, support tickets often one hour or less.

Old 07-14-2002, 02:33 PM
Web Hosting Master

Nice offers

These servers are in Global Compass, right ?

Old 07-15-2002, 10:20 PM

Yes, these servers are in Global Compass's data center. Sorry for not responding faster, I appear not to be receiving e-mail notifications from the forum when this thread is posted to.

Old 07-15-2002, 11:40 PM
Web Hosting Master

Anyone picked one these up? Good service? let us know!

Old 07-16-2002, 12:52 AM
Hosting Solutions Provider

Talking deleted

EDIT: Okey, working now, thanks.

-> Web Design, Corporate Image Design, Graphic Design

Last edited by cascompany; 07-16-2002 at 08:56 PM.
Old 07-16-2002, 07:36 AM

keep us updated....
im also interested in one of those servers, but i did not get any response to my email also (and thats not such a good sign if someone is not responding to emails very fast, but if theres a problem no problem.....)

HMMWV

Old 07-16-2002, 08:46 AM

deleted too.

Last edited by cascompany; 07-16-2002 at 08:59 PM.
Old 07-16-2002, 03:57 PM

EDIT: I ended up being able to recover the e-mails that were bounced, I am in the process of replying now. If I overlook your e-mail accidentally, resend it and I'll be sure to reply.

Cascompany: I've e-mailed you about half a dozen times. Please provide an alternative e-mail address.

Last edited by Serverhost; 07-16-2002 at 04:10 PM.
Old 07-16-2002, 06:35 PM

oh well.... after this Forum message I get my server, billing info, etc. in less than hours ...

BUT ... what happens guys?
I mean... I do not receive ANY mails... you have to get the emails back, I've not had any issue with my email, my only problem was with you .... so maybe the real problem was yours. ?

hmmwv did you get a reply ?

Well... I hope you start charging me from today (16)...

btw. ALL is okey ... I've my server up & running ...
so, i will set it up asap

Regards!
Will post comments if applicable

Old 07-16-2002, 07:10 PM

yes i got a reply yet,
i mailed back 2 times after that mail and got an answer after 1 minute. Im satisfied and i think ill signup when i come back from holidays.

HMMWV

Old 07-16-2002, 10:23 PM
Web Hosting Master

Cascompany: Sorry for any confusion, if you have an important issue that isn't getting responded to within the specified time period, feel free to e-mail 911@serverhost.com with a short message - that will page my cell phone, along with the technician on duty.

I look forward to servicing your Internet needs from here forward. Thanks for your business!

Old 07-17-2002, 12:21 AM

Thanks jkehe
Tellme ... how to get more IPs? and this things ... I just get one with my server ... I want at least 8 to start up. (one for main site, two for dns, one or more for client sites and/or resellers...)

I just see one IP on the server (i'm not a linux guru ..but) I just have one, dont is supposed to have at least ... dunno 5 usable ips ? (and more free w/arin's) ?

Thanks!
PD: Server is fast... 1 MB/seg. from uunet

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Web Hosting Sales and Promos Roundup - September 20, 2013 Web Hosting News 2013-09-20 18:35:29
Web Hosting Sales and Promos Roundup – April 5, 2013 Web Hosting News 2013-04-05 16:09:21
Web Hosting Sales and Promos Roundup - March 28, 2013 Web Hosting News 2013-03-28 16:23:42
Web Hosting Sales and Promos Roundup - October 5, 2012 Web Hosting News 2012-10-05 16:32:06
Web Host MTL Servers Launches Shared Cloud Hosting, Cloud Servers Web Hosting News 2012-07-12 14:39:19