Considering getting into the reseller market...but..

Just many of you are running reseller business' but are NOT fully setup as a business in your other words, how many are doing this as a side business without getting a DBA, TaxID, etc...?

I'm not sure I want to get that involved at first. I'm thinking of starting small, like a 10-20 site account...see how it goes and if I find it to be worthwhile, then proceed to the next level. Thoughts?

I suggest you go ahead and get a DBA and a business checking account, you can run it as a sole properitership the whole thing will only cost about $50.00 for the DBA depending on what state you are in. Then if you are serious you can take it to the next level.

Yeah, going to check into the DBA this week. Eventually want to be a LLC so that my personal finances don't become part of this. I'm going ahead though with getting the reseller account set up, etc. I have a few acct of my own and for some other organizations I'm involved in that I can host there to start and get comfortable with the setup and how to's etc. Hell, even if I just use the space for myself still cheaper then individual accts..

Start of properly! Do everything right from the begining it will save you the hassles later!

Perfect Solutions Every Time! Sydney Based :: Dedicated Servers :: Colocation :: Superior Support::Reseller Solutions