MediaLayer 2.5 Month Review

I'm nearing the beginning of my third month with MediaLayer and I have to say that I have never been so pleased with a host before.

First Impression:
    I was initially attracted to MediaLayer by their claim of having a high-performance application hosting environment, which was just the thing that I was looking for at the time. I also read quite a few outstanding reviews for MediaLayer on WHT and I quickly signed up. I got my welcome email (with all my account information) in exactly 4 minutes after I paid.

Support:
    Support is ... just amazing. All of my support emails have been answered within minutes with detailed and clear responses. I definitely feel that I'm being treated as a valued customer, rather than a statistic. That's one of the most important aspects to any support team and MediaLayer, by all means, has it covered.

Uptime:
    I monitor my websites through various services such as HostTracker and Site24x7. In the time that I've been with MediaLayer, I've only had one unscheduled downtime and that was at the network level (Mzima). Uptime has simply been fantastic.

Speed:
    MediaLayer's servers are speed demons. I'm not even exaggerating. This was the main reason that I signed up with MediaLayer in the first place and I'm not the least bit disappointed. This is truly the ideal application hosting environment. With a DirectAdmin hosting environment utilizing LiteSpeed (instead of Apache), the server loads are almost always < 0.5 and page loads (including dynamic pages) are simply blazing. The owner is also constantly watching over the server to make sure that the server is performing at its best.

These are the basic elements of any web host and MediaLayer scores perfect scores in every category for me and I'm not one to be pleased easily. MediaLayer has shown itself to be above and beyond anything that I ever expected and I hope to be with them for a long time.

One of my websites that I'm currently hosting with MediaLayer is located in my signature.

Thanks for reading!

Nice review .

I'm glad that you are happy with them. I know from my personal dealings with layer0 that MediaLayer is certainly focussed on quality - from the network and server level, right on through customer service.
    Thanks,

Brendan Diaz
    Connect: linkedin.com/in/brendandiaz

Orien, thank you for the review! It's a pleasure doing business with you.
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Lightning fast web hosting since 2005.
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage
    Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!

Glad to hear you have had a good experience with Media Layer. Layer0 runs a tight operation and one of the few people on this forum committed to underselling

- Chris

I'm sure Gurpreet treats you right

You made a good decision by joining them.

Nice to countinue seeing good comments about medialayer

Way to go, layer0. Good review for your company.
    Affordable Managed Hosting Solutions for Professional & Business since 2001
    Mxhub.com - Global : USA - UK - Canada - Europe - Asia Pacific

Great review, glad to hear that you're happy with MediaLayer! They must be doing a wonderful job since I am only seeing positive reviews on them here
    Wirenine.com Pure SSD Premium DDoS Protected Hosting
    Shared, Reseller, Managed VPS & WordPress hosting 24/7 US based Support
    100% Uptime 60 Day Money Back Guarantee! Tweet us @wirenine Like US on Facebook

Glad to hear you have had a good experience with Media Layer.
    Glad to read good things about a direct competitor?

Oh, I see, there's strength in numbers!

Very nice review for Media Layer. There have been many positive review about their services on these forums and I am sure there will be more to come! Once again, good job ML.
    SwiftModders Business Web Design Services
    Clean, Intuitive and Responsive Designs by John Lewis

Related Posts from theWHIR.com