Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Dathorn blog

I'm still around; busy as always and quietly lurking when I have a moment

Thanks everyone and Happy Holidays!
    Dathorn, Inc. - Premium WHM & cPanel Hosting since 2002! Check Out Our Blog!
    Experience the Dathorn Difference! - andrew@dathorn.com
    LiteSpeed | Clustered DNS | CloudLinux | CageFS | KSplice Uptrack
    Solid State Disks | R1Soft Daily Backups | Softaculous | SpamTitan

Well it has come time to bring this blog to a close; I have enjoyed nearly three years of trouble-free service from Dathorn, and would still highly recommend them to anyone who wants rock-solid reliable hosting. Unfortunately my budget requires that I trim some excess, and with three hosting accounts currently, one had to go. I had to choose my Dathorn account because it was the easiest to consolidate into my other accounts - one is a VPS with multiple BG processes, and the other has multiple logins for sites for my friends and family, whereas Dathorn just had the "core" of my site and email hosting.

I actually found it hard to press that "Submit" button on my cancellation ticket, that's how much I've enjoyed my service with Dathorn. So in closing, let me restate that I have had nothing but good things to say about them in my three years of service with them, and that I will still recommend them to anyone who asks. Thanks Andrew, and maybe one day my budget will allow me to do business with you again!

Thank you for this final review Doktor Jones. It's a bit unfortunate that we won't have you updating us anymore on how things go over at Dathorn, but life must go on.

7 years

Well, I've had sites with dathorn for more than seven years, which would say something in itself - reliable, fast, and most importantly with the expertise to solve problems that arise. That last point is especially important, because bad things inevitably happen, and it's important to have someone who knows what they are doing able to fix it, and fast. Both with a problem on my site, or with a server.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Related Posts from theWHIR.com