Arrow Clients Web Site

Please take a look at http://www.alohavalley.com/kanikapilaradio
    Of course what the client says goes, but I need some feedback from WHT members. Per clients request, it's a very simple design / web site. You may not understand some of the words (Hawaiian), but please overlook that. The target audience is mainly Hawaiians living in Las Vegas, NV and other western states.
    I really need suggestions on the "PHOTOS" page. The current script/layout is initially loading way to slow!
    Mahalo, (thanks)

I like it, very nice layout from a graphical standpoint and design standpoint, very easy to use and simple. The only thing I would change is I would lighten the color of the links, they resemble the background a bit too much and to a user with bad eye sight it may be hard to read.

The photo section did not load slow at all for me, why not just have thumbnails so the users don't have to scroll though all pictures to see them? Also was the next and previous links supposed to work, cause they didn't for me, I'm using Opera and a lot of people's code doesn't seem to work with Opera.
    www.pajcorp.com -- coming soon to an internet near you...

Oklahoma Sooners all the way baby!!

lol

I've never seen anything like it before. Its very nice and you've done a good job.

I agree with DjPaj in that a page of thumbnails would present better on the current page with links and anchors to extra pages.

I nearly passed out when I thought I saw Manilow [get out of the house!!] in your nav bar but quite relieved when I saw it wasn't.

Got many regular listeners??

When all else fails - you've failed!!

Simple, yet attractive.

Thanks for taking a look at the site guys! I decided to go with "old faithful" thumbnails on the photos page. It was the best choice for visitor navigation. thanks again.

Originally posted by DarrenK
    lol

I've never seen anything like it before. Its very nice and you've done a good job.
    thats exactly what i was going to say.

great work.

I've never seen anything like it before. Its very nice and you've done a good job
    LOL, never see anthing like it before...

Do you both mean a Hawaiian site, or a radio show site or what?
    Fill me in... just curious.

Thanks for taking the time to review the site!