Chicago, Illinios

Lightbulb Looking for a template for hosting

I'm looking for a template, in return I'll give the designer free web hosting for your domain(if you don't have a domain, I can provide a subdomain). Just post how much space/bandwidth you need and a list of templates you have.

any chance on getting cash instead of hosting?
    heres my work:

Idan Arbel
    Arbel Designs
    Idan Arbel - Arbel Designs

i've these templates currently for sale ....... i'm willing to trade for hosting. If you like any of them email or pm me, we'll go from there.

Well, i have a template im trying to sell right now.

Price is 50$, but if your serious about buying it and have a low budget we can arrange a lower price.

You can see the template here:

You can view from the readily made templates here: (note that the logos and host name will be changed according to your company. These i will be willing to trade for 2 domain registrations. If not we can discuss a hosting plan.

Regards, Andy

Chicago, Illinios
    Still looking for a designer that wants hosting.

im interested. Do you have any IM's? If so pm me the information so we can discuss what your design should look like further.

What type of design are you looking for? I've bought a few on here that I may not be needing and would be willing to part with (thought I don't need hosting) ... You've helped me with a few various things before. ... so what style are you looking for?