red hat for web server

hi,

I will install cpanel/whm soon.

at the meantime, I am looking at Redhat.com. For Cpanel/WHM, which Red hat do I need to install?

Red Hat Linux 7.3 Personal
    Red Hat Linux 7.3 Professional
    Red Hat Linux Advanced Server

My guess is, Advanced Server. Am I right?

Thanks

well, I don't think that software supports RH Advanced server.

Have a look at http://www.cpanel.net/, they provide technical support and will probably answer your sales questions.

I am not sure what you mean by advanced server. I would think that when you choose an installation type it is a server instead of a workstation. You might want to check with cpanel and make sure no packages are installed that may conflict.
    So we finish the 18th and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know?" And he says, 'Oh, there won't be any money. But when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice." --Bill Murray Caddyshack

Ah, No I understand now. That is the paid expensive version. I dont believe this is at all nessasary. Some people just like to have the full 7 disc set and pay for it.

You can just download the first three discs which includes the os software and then the powertools disc and install the server version which comes with those cd's. http://www.linuxiso.org has links to the distribution of your choice. Good luck.
    So we finish the 18th and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know?" And he says, 'Oh, there won't be any money. But when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice." --Bill Murray Caddyshack