Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

HostCharge - Interesting

hey everyone,

looks like hostcharge is implementing its changes they said they would be doing a while back.

for people who need a free account the transaction fee is 8%. kinda high heh.

what do you guys think?
    Regards,
    Santiago Yajan Cruz
    -----------------------------------------------
    [://Insert ancient Chinese saying here ...]

yeah 8% its kinda high at least for US customers cause they have more companies to choose from. I even might sign up with them as my backup merchant account, I really like 'HostCharge ATM card' feature, and I think the 1 month payout is not enough.
    US customers get used to receive pay checks etc every week/two weeks, but month?? its too long.

I need to apply, but their site is still down.
    Regards,
    Santiago Yajan Cruz

8% is a lot - but it might not be bad for hosts who only accept paypal and need something just in case someone refuses to use paypal. The ATM card is pretty keen (but paypal's already got that goin' on.)

It's a shame though, there site is ful of 404's.

8% is not a lot if you consider the entire package. If your average sale is $10, then the 8% package is always less expensive than the two more expensive ones. Your average sale would have to be more than $23, assuming 100 customers, to make the direct package more appealing and more than $16 to make the select package more appealing. If you're just starting out, with say 10 customers, you have to have an average sale of over $48 to justify the select package, and over $37 to justify the direct package. I'd say this is a great thing for the small start up hosting companies.

A simple Excel spreadsheet will do the math for you. You just have to know how many customers you have and the average sale amount.

Consider this, Hostcharge's privacy policy is very specific.

Read it very carefully, there is a number of warning signs in it.

They've taken their sweet time getting one up, and as it sits it is STILL the reason I won't use their services.
    dotGig
    <:<: [Fruit eating linux administrator]

I think they should drop it to 7.50% just to be competitive.
    Regards,
    Santiago Yajan Cruz

AHA!! There was a booboo made on their form! its supposed to be step2.php not .htm.

Tsk tsk tsk. I need to call them now.
    Regards,
    Santiago Yajan Cruz

What is the part u don't like about Privacy Policy???
    Seems real basic maybe even a bit too basic for a CC processor!

UM the apply procedure had to be taken down since we're working on making it instant setup. It will be up today.

Also Samuel, you seem to have a problem with hostcharge's privacy policy, we've had one ALL ALONG SINCE WE LAUNCHED. Stop bashing our service when you have not used it nor plan on using it.

We pay twice a month technically not once a month and we do not hold a % of your money.
    [[ Reyox Communications / USA based cloud servers & support / 9 years of hosting websites ]]
    [[ Affordable ASP.NET4, ColdFusion, PHP & MS-SQL, MySQL, cPanel/WHM & Windows Reseller Hosting + Virtual Private Servers ]]
    (www.reyox.com) - Mention WHT and get a discount on your first month!

Kyo, you're assuming way too much about me and considering my opinion bashing is also presumptuous.

Of course I have a problem with your privacy policy, yelling at me that you HAVE HAD ONE ALL ALONG is proving that you didn't read my post, nor considered YOUR post very seriously before you posted it.

I did not say you did not have one.

As a prospective customer I have every right to talk to others about my views about a particular service as do they, the service provider coming into this forum and admonishing me about how I should be is about as unprofessional as a representative can get.

Spare me your high and mighty stand as your perspective of me, or my comments is not only limited, but overly preclusive.

Bashing your service is saying HOSTCHARGE SUCKS!, this I didn’t say, yet you imply, please do not belittle my opinions nor my customer perspective with your spin.
    dotGig

Originally posted by Samuel
    Kyo, you're assuming way too much about me and considering my opinion bashing is also presumptuous.

Of course I have a problem with your privacy policy, yelling at me that you HAVE HAD ONE ALL ALONG is proving that you didn't read my post, nor considered YOUR post very seriously before you posted it.

I did not say you did not have one.

As a prospective customer I have every right to talk to others about my views about a particular service as do they, the service provider coming into this forum and admonishing me about how I should be is about as unprofessional as a representative can get.

Spare me your high and mighty stand as your perspective of me, or my comments is not only limited, but overly preclusive.

Bashing your service is saying HOSTCHARGE SUCKS!, this I didn’t say, yet you imply, please do not belittle my opinions nor my customer perspective with your spin.
    Samuel,

You implied in your own post:

'They've taken their sweet time getting one up, and as it sits it is STILL the reason I won't use their services'

1. You implied that we never had a privacy policy to begin with
    2. You've implied that our policy 'sucks' and apparently HostCharge is too sucky to use because of it.

Understanding what I've said is a matter of understanding simple English. Where exactly did I shout? If you're refferring to those CAPS then its to highlight that we've had a privacy policy since we started our services not to shout you.

If you have something real to post about, such as people not receving their payments or any fraud that we've done. Then by all means post here to warn people of us. But we've done nothing wrong to begin with. We provide the service that we provide.

How would you like it if I made a beeline for your posts and started saying ugly things about you? It doesnt look nice!

Point out nicely to me, in a private message or email ([email protected]) whats wrong with our policy and we'll have our legal department change it to an extent resonable to all parties (us, our clients and buyers).

Regards,
    Asher.
    [[ Reyox Communications / USA based cloud servers & support / 9 years of hosting websites ]]
    [[ Affordable ASP.NET4, ColdFusion, PHP & MS-SQL, MySQL, cPanel/WHM & Windows Reseller Hosting + Virtual Private Servers ]]

Originally posted by EzSnake
    What is the part u don't like about Privacy Policy???
    Seems real basic maybe even a bit too basic for a CC processor!
    As our obviously young representative has stated

"we've had one ALL ALONG SINCE WE LAUNCHED"

This I not only knew, but have been very clear in posting where I have posted that a publicly available privacy policy would help squelch internal fears about the service.

KYO apparently has a very limited view of what more savy customers would expect from a service.

Before his post I was considering the service as one of their customers sweared by them and was happy to stay with them.

My recent problems (And past problems) with 2checkout was leaning me towards Hostcharge.

What KYO does not realize, is that the day of getting rich quick for start up companies are far and few between what they were 2 years ago. If customers are interested in their service, they must keep in mind that some of us were programming on computers while they were in elementary school.

The privacy policy is too broad since your information is specifically based on the customer's reaction in a large instance.

HostCharge.com reserves the right to disclose information to any third parties involved in a transaction, regarding the merchant in the event that the buyer disputes the transaction directly with us or contacts us regarding the conduct of a merchant.
    Notice the "any", this can be loosely translated to "A third party monitoring a transaction without your consent for marketing purposes", in other words it is no protection in this customer's eyes.

Then:

The merchant shall not disclose any emails or personal contacts by a HostCharge.com representative to outside parties.
    :: Under no circumstances, shall contacts by HostCharge.com to the merchant be used in a way which is slanderous to the reputation and workings of HostCharge.com
    If you post information or contact information from a staff member of Hostcharge you break the policy and they can do anything that they want with your information.

You affectively give up your right to any confidentiality in two very broad ways.

1. They deem who the 3rd party is and it is not disclosed in the privacy policy, as well as the customer being the catalyst of opening up the information, not you, so you do not have control over your information, your customer does.
    2. If you speak out they can destroy your business in a moment's notice by simply deeming your comments as slander. (Look up slander's definition before continuing), it is based on facts, and posting, talking about those facts breaks another part of the policy (Very poorly written I might add)

in a way which is slanderous to the reputation and workings of HostCharge.com
    Again, their decision and no information in the privacy policy does it state that there is a mediation period, or any other procedure on how your information will be disclosed other than to state "To 3rd parties"

My interest and any further comment about Hostcharge after this post is and will be based on the maturity shown by the rep here.
    dotGig

I personally have been reviewing hostcharge, 2co
    I'd have to say from a pre-sales side
    Asher's hostcharge blows 2co out of water
    HC was on point and helped explain things to a complete newbie
    I think I asked 10 diff ?'s and all didn't tke over 1 min to get a correct and well explained response!!!!
    2co .. pfft.. it took 4hrs to get a reply to 1 question and it still left me like "WTF does that mean!!! Duh like i didn't know that.. did they even read my email?" DISMISSED won't even look at them again!!!

ps- asher i thought a few more ?'s
    would u prefer a pm or me go thru site?

Originally posted by EzSnake
    I personally have been reviewing hostcharge, 2co
    I'd have to say from a pre-sales side
    Asher's hostcharge blows 2co out of water
    HC was on point and helped explain things to a complete newbie
    I think I asked 10 diff ?'s and all didn't tke over 1 min to get a correct and well explained response!!!!
    2co .. pfft.. it took 4hrs to get a reply to 1 question and it still left me like "WTF does that mean!!! Duh like i didn't know that.. did they even read my email?" DISMISSED won't even look at them again!!!

ps- asher i thought a few more ?'s
    would u prefer a pm or me go thru site?
    Eric,

Just email me with your questions

Regards,
    Asher.

As our obviously young representative has stated

"we've had one ALL ALONG SINCE WE LAUNCHED"

This I not only knew, but have been very clear in posting where I have posted that a publicly available privacy policy would help squelch internal fears about the service.

KYO apparently has a very limited view of what more savy customers would expect from a service.

Before his post I was considering the service as one of their customers sweared by them and was happy to stay with them.

My recent problems (And past problems) with 2checkout was leaning me towards Hostcharge.

What KYO does not realize, is that the day of getting rich quick for start up companies are far and few between what they were 2 years ago. If customers are interested in their service, they must keep in mind that some of us were programming on computers while they were in elementary school.

The privacy policy is too broad since your information is specifically based on the customer's reaction in a large instance.

Notice the "any", this can be loosely translated to "A third party monitoring a transaction without your consent for marketing purposes", in other words it is no protection in this customer's eyes.

Then:

If you post information or contact information from a staff member of Hostcharge you break the policy and they can do anything that they want with your information.

You affectively give up your right to any confidentiality in two very broad ways.

1. They deem who the 3rd party is and it is not disclosed in the privacy policy, as well as the customer being the catalyst of opening up the information, not you, so you do not have control over your information, your customer does.
    2. If you speak out they can destroy your business in a moment's notice by simply deeming your comments as slander. (Look up slander's definition before continuing), it is based on facts, and posting, talking about those facts breaks another part of the policy (Very poorly written I might add)

Again, their decision and no information in the privacy policy does it state that there is a mediation period, or any other procedure on how your information will be disclosed other than to state "To 3rd parties"

My interest and any further comment about Hostcharge after this post is and will be based on the maturity shown by the rep here.
    Samuel,

What can I say? I'll say this:

1. I am not a lawyer
    2. I did not design the privacy policy
    3. All I can do in your case is that I can pass on your comment to the person who did design our privacy policy for adjustment.
    3. As far as your comment goes about getting rich quick, I'll simply ignore that.
    4. You're also saying or trying to say that I was in elementary school while you were programming at computers. I can pretty much say that I was using computers and programming on them since I was x years old (x means too young to disclose ), I've been programming on them since the early days of BASIC and 64K computers including the Commodore 64. You obviously have a very high regard for yourself and do not realize what you say can actually hurt people. I do not like disclosing my age and never will but I can safely say I am old enough to know how business works since I've been doing Internet business since 1995. I've also owned my own ISP (which I sold off) in my home country. I can go on about my history but I wont, what I've posted is just to prove that I am an experienced person and I do take offense when someone posts that I am stupid or an inexperienced person trying to get rich quick. No offense intended towards you Samuel.

Regards,
    Asher.

Originally posted by ^Kyo

Samuel,

You implied in your own post:

'They've taken their sweet time getting one up, and as it sits it is STILL the reason I won't use their services'
    I never "Implied" as you are throwing around, I stated a fact.
    Hostcharge did not have a public privacy policy prior to Hostcharge's recent re-design since I have been aware of the service.

1. You implied that we never had a privacy policy to begin with
    2. You've implied that our policy 'sucks' and apparently HostCharge is too sucky to use because of it.
    In choosing to represent Hostcharge in this way, you are the only one hurting Hostcharge, this is not my intention but you are trying to spin my opinion into that, sorry, you're wrong.
    As stated above I did not imply anything. Based on comments and information from other Hostcharge representatives my information is not only confirmed, but is the truth.

Understanding what I've said is a matter of understanding simple English. Where exactly did I shout? If you're refferring to those CAPS then its to highlight that we've had a privacy policy since we started our services not to shout you.
    Using caps on the Internet is considered yelling as you obviously are not dealing with a shallow minded person. You're point could have been made calm, courteous and professional, but again you are choosing to represent Hostcharge in this way. I think it is a bad decision, but then it is yours.

Pointing out that something is plain English is also another instance of your arrogance and again is a choice of your won.

If you have something real to post about, such as people not receving their payments or any fraud that we've done. Then by all means post here to warn people of us. But we've done nothing wrong to begin with. We provide the service that we provide.
    Again, attempting to demean me, shows your fear, I am not out to attack Hostcharge, but I do place serious concerns about you, Hostcharge's representative. Your obvious muddied perspective of me is testament to your callous responses and you would gain clarity if you stepped back and read the entire thread as if it was the only one on this board. My intention is not to tear you down, but to help you understand that from the perspective of a customer, you're a down right arrogant charachter.

How would you like it if I made a beeline for your posts and started saying ugly things about you? It doesnt look nice!
    Pardon me, but my original comment was about Hostcharge, not you. You entered this thread attacking me personally. Analogizing how I would feel if you personally attacked in the way that you stated is a good example of why I should have concern.

You are now under scrutiny since a representative of Hostcharge has shown how little minded they are.

Point out nicely to me, in a private message or email ([email protected]) whats wrong with our policy and we'll have our legal department change it to an extent resonable to all parties (us, our clients and buyers).
    I have been nothing but nice, and nothing but patient with you, your arrogance does not allow you to see it. Maybe you're having a bad day, but if you're not, my concerns are confirmed.

Regards,
    Asher.
    Any consideration in respect to Hostcharge’s services have been solely based on the above representative’s comments and attitude.

I will now continue to consider my local bank

Samuel
    devImg
    dotGig

I never "Implied" as you are throwing around, I stated a fact.
    Hostcharge did not have a public privacy policy prior to Hostcharge's recent re-design since I have been aware of the service.

In choosing to represent Hostcharge in this way, you are the only one hurting Hostcharge, this is not my intention but you are trying to spin my opinion into that, sorry, you're wrong.
    As stated above I did not imply anything. Based on comments and information from other Hostcharge representatives my information is not only confirmed, but is the truth.

Using caps on the Internet is considered yelling as you obviously are not dealing with a shallow minded person. You're point could have been made calm, courteous and professional, but again you are choosing to represent Hostcharge in this way. I think it is a bad decision, but then it is yours.

Pointing out that something is plain English is also another instance of your arrogance and again is a choice of your won.

Again, attempting to demean me, shows your fear, I am not out to attack Hostcharge, but I do place serious concerns about you, Hostcharge's representative. Your obvious muddied perspective of me is testament to your callous responses and you would gain clarity if you stepped back and read the entire thread as if it was the only one on this board. My intention is not to tear you down, but to help you understand that from the perspective of a customer, you're a down right arrogant charachter.

Pardon me, but my original comment was about Hostcharge, not you. You entered this thread attacking me personally. Analogizing how I would feel if you personally attacked in the way that you stated is a good example of why I should have concern.

You are now under scrutiny since a representative of Hostcharge has shown how little minded they are.

I have been nothing but nice, and nothing but patient with you, your arrogance does not allow you to see it. Maybe you're having a bad day, but if you're not, my concerns are confirmed.

Any consideration in respect to Hostcharge’s services have been solely based on the above representative’s comments and attitude.

I will now continue to consider my local bank

Samuel
    devImg
    Our privacy policy before our re-design was in our contract that every merchant signs when they signup. I guess you did not know that and hence I was wrong in being hasty to reply so quickly.

I apologise if I have been rude, beleive me that was simply not my intention when I posted. I post in caps to highlight a point not to shout at somene. I never fail to admit when its my fault and I admit I was at fault in some of my posts here (guess I am having a bad day). So sorry if you took my posts the wrong way as it wasn't my intention.

I've passed your privacy policy suggestions to the person who makes the policy and our contract he will adjust the policy as much as he can.

Regards,
    Asher.

Well, I'm a HostCharge customer - I have been using the service ever since it first started as PowerPay last year and I must say that I have been quite satisfied with their service. They provide good customer service and when there are problems (rarely), they explain why the problem occured and give an estimated timeframe for resolving the problem.

Just my 2 cents.

Someone give Sam a chair, because I'm going to back him up on this one.

1. I know the conversation he is refering to, or if not the specific on, one about the same topic. He expressed his concerns, and it was said that a policy would be up in x amount of days, it was well beyond that time frame given that it was posted.

2. To presume that he wouldn't use your services is preposterous, I know for a fact, from three other forums that he is dissatisfied with 2CO and was considering HostCharge.

3. To presume that he thinks your service is "sucky" because he takes issue with your policy is an immature stance to take, especially with a potential client.

4. Again "If you have something real to post about" again with the unprofessional response to a potential client. Why did you feel Sam's concerns about the policy weren't "real". Instead of getting defensive at his criticism, you should have found out what they were and why he felt that way.

Our privacy policy before our re-design was in our contract that every merchant signs when they signup. I guess you did not know that and hence I was wrong in being hasty to reply so quickly.

I apologise if I have been rude, beleive me that was simply not my intention when I posted. I post in caps to highlight a point not to shout at somene. I never fail to admit when its my fault and I admit I was at fault in some of my posts here (guess I am having a bad day). So sorry if you took my posts the wrong way as it wasn't my intention.

I've passed your privacy policy suggestions to the person who makes the policy and our contract he will adjust the policy as much as he can.

Regards,
    Asher.
    Asher, to be fair and also confirm to you I was aware of the receipt of the privacy policy once one signs up.

As I explained very clearly to Trevor, having a public privacy policy is very important when you are talking about people's money.

Your customers, as well as their (Your extended) customers like to know everything is going to be allllll right.

Trevor said that it would be on the site the following day and was not.

Roughly two weeks after he mentioned this (Knowing that he understood my point) it still had not appeared publicly.

The fact that it is given to people who sign up is a bit after the fact, and I confirmed this with one of your customers several weeks ago, so believe me, I was very aware of "A" policy, but not privy to it since I had not signed up.

Your apology is accepted but in this instance I must post that my entire decision is based on your actions this morning, and not Hostchage.

I have heard nothing but great things about Hostcharge, but this morning's experience has left a bitterness that I will soon not be able to soften.

I wish you luck in your endeavors and appreciate you taking the time to understand that I am not your average "Attacking flaming WHT user"

I consider the offers seriously, and also consider the representatives seriously.

Thank You

EDIT: Falls back on chair due to Michaels's post
    Last edited by Samuel; 07-12-2002 at 01:38 PM.
    dotGig

Sometimes words intended get expressed the wrong way and two parties may get worked up in that particular moment. I believe in this case, both parties did not intend to hurt each other with the written words, it is just a case of misintepretation. We have to understand all of us, including me, get very protective over our own business, and may misunderstand somebody's criticism which may be intended out of goodwill instead of malice.

Well, that's the beauty of a community, at the end of the day, we ponder over our strong words, and realise perhaps being friendly to each other may be a much better choice.

In every industry, networking and word of mouth is very important, and if we get aquainted by chance today as fellow WHT users, who knows tomorrow we may work together?

Wink

yep i agree, that's one thing i feel lacking with the internet at the moment, personnal expression and cues that we would receive talking face to face, which would otherwise keep us from misunderstanding the words we speak (most of the time)

anyways, just rambling but this is a good community...glad we can all work things out (even if it does seem like heated discussion every now and then)

Take it off the board ladies

I have been using hostcharge for a few months and have found them to be excellent.

Asher is also contactable and very quick to reply.

Thanks hosticle

And to other people, our Privacy Policy has been updated although it is probably far from perfect we'll keep on changing it as nessecary to improve it as much as we can.

Regards,
    Asher.

Thanks hosticle

And to other people, our Privacy Policy has been updated although it is probably far from perfect we'll keep on changing it as nessecary to improve it as much as we can.

Regards,
    Asher.
    Nice, now how bout addressing your attitude to a potential client?

Well Samuel you do seem to have a serious bone to pick with HostCharge, but thats fair, im sure many people have the same concerns as you do and by responding to you we try and help alleviate these doubts as best we can.

First off i'll apologize on behalf of Asher, he must have had a bad morning im sure he'll be around to apologize for himself when he gets back to his office.

As Asher stated we have indeed had a privacy policy all along, our signup process is simply different than that of 2Checkout therefore the Privacy Policy is sent after you fill in the initial application process on the website, for example 2Checkouts signup process is entirely form based, ours is not.
    For the record, we have had people that were uncomfortable with no privacy policy listed on the webpage, we simply emailed them the document before they signed up.

You stated that you still had problems with our Privacy Policy, we will make sure those doubts are erased by once again making changes to it, if its still not satisfactory then please let me know via email or on this forum and we will make the necessary modifications.
    Trevor MacGill
    www.hostcharge.com
    Visit our Forums: http://forums.hostcharge.com

A serious bone?

No, you are mistaken, my bone was with Asher

Not sure why that is mistaken, I have already stated that everything I have heard has been good, my concerns have been my own.

When I spoke to you last why did you not send me one?

To send a privacy policy "After" someone signs up is a complete backwards policy and I was totally justified to have those concerns.

Suggesting that I have a bone to pick with Hostcharge means you truly arent listening to a prospective customer.

My heart was in to signing up, and this is what you have chosen to ignore by assuming still that I have some bone.

Man, its just another service I was looking at, and as I've stated before my decision was based on Asher's presentation, nothing more.

You are making the distinction that Asher is Hostcharge, sorry, he is a human, Hostcharge is a company and no amount of spin is going to disuade me otherwise.

Why do you "Think" I have a bone to pick with Hostcharge.

Their representatives do not keep their word, use spin tactics to make their prospective customers seem inferior by demeaning them with rhetorich spin.

Ya really need to get over yourselves and move on from whatever bone you have with me.

You did not follow through Trevor, answer to that.

If you state something, you do it, do it not and you have made the mistake, not I.

I have chosen the right path by steering way away from the likes of you.
    dotGig

Samuel, my post was made with the utmost respect, to me a 'bone to pick' simply means you have problems with the service, product or staff, i believe you do, and as i said, it may be fair and justified i have no problem with you expressing concerns over the way we conduct our business, its your right to do so.

To clarify, the privacy policy is not sent after the signup process is done, yes it is done after the pre-application (the form on the site) is done, but not before any sensitive information is passed on.
    The application process is simply to get a scope of the company, make sure it meets the expectations & terms of HostCharge.

I dont understand why you think i have a bone to pick with you though, i first spoke to you over 10months ago, we've always gotten along well what gives you the impression i have a problem with you? because trust me that is not the case
    Trevor MacGill
    www.hostcharge.com

Fact #1 Sam first asked about the policy on June 4th at the forums over there..
    On June 5th, you said "Tomorrow" you'd put it up. As of June 30, 25 days later, still wasn't one.

Fact #2 In this thread, Sam made mention of issues he had with the policy that you had been in no rush to post. Asher, rather than inquiring what the issues he had were, went on the defensive and read in to that that Sam thought the policy sucked and so did, as a result, HostCharge.

Problems here:
    1. Not following through on promises (I'll put it up tomorrow) Bad
    2. Attacking a potential customer because they have a problem with how your privacy policy is worded.
    3. Accusing a potential, or former potential client of having a "Bone to pick" because they have a problem with 1 & 2.

When someone accuses me or I see someone accused of "having a bone to pick" that immediatly sets of a state of anamosity.

Trevor,

How I know you personally is not how I am dealing with you now.

You have not addressed two simple questions and I believe that both Asher (In greater degree), and yourself could really consider reading over this thread very carefully.

Granted, it is one message board, dare I say of a hundred thousand but you are a representative of a company and your response is very respectful and is exactly what I know you for and you do not disapoint and is asign in a good direciton, problem though...

You did not follow through Trevor, answer to that.
    Now ya know I could dig up the location, post the post times and show ya just kinda "Ignored" the concern for everyone to see, but see really does it matter? You just skimmed over it and I equate that to spin, Im real here Trevor, you're Hostcharge and I am not blurred enough to see it any other way =)

This is business and my business is mine and my families business, I make the right decisions, my children go to school, it's serious to me =)
    dotGig

Trevor, Micheal has valid points but I don't want both of us to appear to be ganging up on you, we are not talking, he sees it from other forums and has the same thoughts apparently, as a matter of fact Michael and I have been fighting recently quite voraciously so please understand that these are real concerns and between me and you, nothing personal, I just have an issue(S) with certain representatives of the company you work for, just so happens you are one of them.
    dotGig

Originally posted by mhalbrook

Fact #2 In this thread, Sam made mention of issues he had with the policy that you had been in no rush to post. Asher, rather than inquiring what the issues he had were, went on the defensive and read in to that that Sam thought the policy sucked and so did, as a result, HostCharge.
    2. Attacking a potential customer because they have a problem with how your privacy policy is worded.
    3. Accusing a potential, or former potential client of having a "Bone to pick" because they have a problem with 1 & 2.
    When someone accuses me or I see someone accused of "having a bone to pick" that immediatly sets of a state of anamosity.
    Sorry i cant speak for Asher, his mistake is his own, and while it does reflect poorly upon me and my company, i cant change what he did, i can only apologize for it on his behalf.

Au Contraire, it seems a 'bone to pick' was the wrong choice of words, i did try to make it clear that i respect his opinion, and that i feel he has every right to feel and express it to me, i AM listening to what he has to say and am taking it to heart, while trying to make the necessary changes.
    Trevor MacGill
    www.hostcharge.com

Yes this is understood that personal & business relationships are in no way connected here, i simply wondered why you would say i have a bone to pick with you, have i said or done anything to lead you to believe that?

As for posting the privacy policy earlier, i cant say much about that, it wasnt put up when i said it would be, and like i've tried to say, if thats what has caused you to have doubts about HostCharge and myself, then i can do nothing but take full responsibility for it, and i could never say i blame you for your opinions, i made a mistake, im paying for it now.
    Trevor MacGill
    www.hostcharge.com

As I post, Michael posts, and we appear to be ganging, and that is not my intention, and I am sure not Michaels, but he posted what I chose not to but there it is, you can see it plain as day.

Ya let me down, and asher screwed up by thinking I all of a sudden had a serious bone with Hostcharge, but notice I am consitent, my concern (One month prior!) to me questioning you on another forum has been that long, so when someone demeans me by attacking me personally when I have concerns initially about a company (Not person), then I am expected to go to that level, how would you react?

Considering that you were involved I did not pull any punches, nor skewed anything in this thread.

This is the experience I have had in querying your service and representatives and should caution you for a possible PR review (POW WOW of sorts) as I know Hostcharge has a good thing going, don't kill it.

That is not my intention as I am very aware of the other users within this thread praising your service, which you 100 percent worked for.
    dotGig

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Samuel
    Micheal [quote] AEL not EAL
    but I don't want both of us to appear to be ganging up on you, we are not talking, he sees it from other forums and has the same thoughts apparently,
    Right, my sole point is in pointing out from a different person that I can see where he's comming from.
    as a matter of fact Michael and I have been fighting recently quite voraciously
    Well, YOU are fighting, I've tried to appologize a couple of times for one of the issues, and refuse to appologize for the other. I've tried to move on, you haven't been willing, though it appears maybe you are now.

I actually have time to now so I will too apologize, and yes I mean it sincerely.
    dotGig

Okay we all here are mature beings. Please stop fighting. I thought we came to a resolution before.
    Regards,
    Santiago Yajan Cruz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast