do you offer domain registration?

If your clients do not have a domain, do you offer domain registration? If so, are you a resller or affiliate? What are some of the better places to join?

If not, who do you recommend for your clients to register with?

As always, all comments are appreciated.

The West
    It is a good idea to offer domain registration, here is a recent thread with lots of suggestions.

check out opensrs... they have a pretty good plan for resellers.

Just to offer a counter-point, probably 50% of our domains are registered by hosting companies on behalf of their customers. There is certainly a percentage of hosting companies out there who don't want to deal with domain registration.

I don't know how many of them sell the domain to their clients as part of their package for more than we would, but that's not particularly interesting to us.

myOstrich Internet - OpenSRS Domain Names & Digital Certificates

We offer domain registration for our clients if they want us to register a domain from them. We, like the others above use OpenSRS and highly recommend them.

BGP Blend of Telia, GTT, Zayo, and Cogent in One Wilshire, Los Angeles!
    True Definition of Managed Hosting
    Proudly Offering Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Co-location

Amherst, NH
    We offer domain registration... It makes sense, I mean, we're offing Web hosting, and what do you need to host? A domain!

We go through Dotster. They have treated us well, so no complaints here.

Steven Santinelli - Premium Web Hosting - Low cost long distance/800 Service!

I will be offering domain name registration through a reseller account at I think it's convenient for customers to be able to register a domain and buy hosting all in the same spot. PM me if you're interested in a sub-reseller account to get started.

I do the same, I can register domains, and I offer resellers a reseller domain account to use if they want to register domains for their clients.
    Reseller Accounts and Dedicated Servers