Thread: new webby

new webby

what do you think of the intro and main page layout? thanks for any comments

I like it. Very nice!

thanks if anyone wants to reccomend any changes feel free to try our online chat feature

Nice design. Just I did not like those pictures on your main page ( Explorer address bar and the IRC Buncer pic ) very much. They are not bad but you have done very better job on your page header.

You might use better pictures instead.

Overall the design is nice, but everything is a bit scattered.

thanks for your comments,, does anyone know any good cheap methods of website promotion?

first off, I would recommend getting rid of the splash page.......
    the site does look a little messy.....and the header was not displaying correctly in IE5 MAC......

for ideas on website promotion read through the articles under promote at

its meant to be like that, if i copied the same design ideas from everyone else i would be called a sheep.

Derby UK

I would consider getting rid of the counter at the bottom of the page.
    I clicked it and went to a page with your stats, which is ok. But that page had banners and adds for other hosting companies.
    Is that a good idea?

Over all though i like the site and the splash page.

Regards - Windows Hosting, Resellers and Dedicated Windows only forum.

ta mate, believe it or not i was just lookint at your webby too lol, and im impressed, uk hosting company too

WOW! A good UK hosting company... at last!!!

Take off the bravenet counter at the bottom. Thats very very amusing. and install your own script counter.

Its a clean and slike layout. Very nice indeed.

to be honest i only put that on 2 days ago, i didnt think really, i just wanted to asess the traffic going to the website

NSW Australia
    I've got problems reading just the home page in IE6 - everything squished up and overlapping towards the bottom.
    You gotta present well initially or you're busted.
    HOSTPac Web Solutions
    Solid reliable Hosting - Lowest priced Domains - cPanel Multiple Domain Hosting
    Now offering space on Australian based servers!
    Put the Big Koala on your team