Threaded View

PHP programmer required

Hi,
    We are currently in the process of setting up a new domain registration service that will offer low cost domain names ($8.49 or maybe lower)

We currently seek a PHP programmer to program and design our site. The task will involve programming a site such as namecheap.com.

Hi,
    We’re looking for a totally independent system from enom now.

The system we are looking for will be exactly like namecheap.com plus a backend system. Let me give an example.

A user signups up for a free account, he then registers a domain name and pays for it, we are notified by the backend system that a person has registered a domain and we go register it manually for the user. Then they decide to say change their whois info, we’re notified by the backend system as to the changes they need done and we manually go change the persons whois info on the domain.

Whatever can be done in namecheap should be in the script. So I recommend that you signup for namecheap and have a look at the site (it’s free to signup)

We would have complete control over the site from the backend system

Please give me a quote on this.

You can contact me on AIM: totallysupport / ICQ: 138189401 / YAHOO: totallyhosted

Thanks
    BEN

Please contact me direct at ben@totallyhosted.net with a quote and any experience you have...

Thanks
    Last edited by THBen; 07-12-2002 at 09:15 AM.