Hello, and thank you for taking the time to read this thread. I will break my request up into several sections for ease of reading.
- I have worked level 1 and level 2 tech support in the past for a couple different companies. These were soley ticket and live chat based. Unfortunately, they were sold as time went on, so the original owners are no longer available as references.
- I worked phone technical support for a local ISP for approximately 1 year.
- I attended ITT Technical Institute for Networking. However, I did not graduate as I decided to join the military and serve my country in our time of need.
- Active duty military. My time in the military has taught me discipline, integrity, service before self and excellence in all I do.
- FreeBSD, Ubuntu, CentOS, Red Hat
- All versions of Windows
- CPanel, DirectAdmin and Helm
- IP Addressing and routing
- Firewall management
- Kayako and ModernBill
- SSH (I am no stranger to command lines)
More information available upon request.
As mentioned above, I am currently active duty military. However, my AFSC at this base does not deploy. Thus, when I get off work I find myself with a surpluss of time that I would rather put to more beneficial purposes.
I'm born and raised in New York, however I'm stationed in Las Vegas, Nevada on the west coast of the US. I work night shift, thus getting off work around 1 am. So, during the weekdays I am looking at working from 2 am - 8 am PST give or take a couple hours. During the weekends, I can work any hours you desire. However, I would prefer to continue working the graveyard shift during the weekends as well.
English is my native language. I both speak and write it with no issues. Thus, I would be willing to do phone support on a limited basis as well should that be required.
I am looking to work either a level 1 or 2 remote tech support position, or, if you are located in Las Vegas, I would be willing to become a local technician. The other possibility is a junior windows or linux system administrator either remote or local.
You may either contact me via MSN using the icon next to my name, email me at RCraft[AT]Gimail.af.mil, PM me or phone me. Should you wish to talk to me via phone, please send me your name and number at one of the above contacts and I will get in touch with you.
Again, thank you for taking the time to read this. I look forward to hearing from you soon.