US Economy Fake?

this sucks , all these huge companys are announcing they were lying about profits , a new one daily . And whats up with bush making all these new government offices , i always understood , republicans were all about "less" government . Anyways , i would also assume that bush sparked these companys to lie about profit , since the market has been going downhill since the day he swore in ... if clinton could face impeachment for a cigar trick , cant we impeach bush for ruining a countries economy in under 4 years ?

I am sorry, but this coroprate geed was going on way before Bush was in office.

The economy was going downhill before Bush took office.
    L. James Prevo - President/Owner
    Prevo Network, LLC - http://www.prevo.net
    Est. 1999 - Month to Month Billing!!

I have to agree with ljprevo. However, I do question all of the new government offices. Sep. 11th or not Republican's are still for a smaller government.
    <?
    header("Location: http://www.hostevolve.com/");
    ?>

It is Microsofts fault.

It is Microsofts fault.

It is Microsofts fault.

this site sums it all up for me , http://zzpat.tripod.com/cvb/ . I dont care who the president is , democrat or republican , you cant honestly say he isnt messing things up , his administration is making horrible decisions and breaking laws , i highly doubt this guy will be re-elected , or at least hope not .

I like Bush, but then again, my family knows them. Grandparents used to live next door to G. Bush Sr. and the fam.
    Apexware Hosting Solutions
    •• www.apexware.com
    ••• LOW Cost Budget Hosting
    •••• www.rockbottomhosting.com

O.k., he's a nice guy .. but can we say hypocrite?

No politician is truly for smaller government, it's a facade they use to convince people that their plans are the right ones. Every now and then a good one sneaks into the boys club and gets the job done, but generally they are just puppets with long strings tied to corporate America.

If they have a reason to create a new office and suck money out of us, they'll do it. Any president that has a surplus of cash will most definitely find a reason to blow it.

That said, the US economy has been known to be over inflated for quite some time. The internet bubbles is just the beginning as the S&P is *still* at least 50% over valued.

Oh, and the downfall of the telecom industry is a well choreographed installation of William Gates III taking over the internet! It must be!!
    <!-- boo! -->

Yeah, Wisconsin's Republican Gov for 16 years came in on a promise of smaller government. Of course our state government is many times bigger now that he's done. Thanks Tommy!

The problem with business is that business is greedy, and it is willing to sacrifice anything to obtain more money.

Bush is too tied up in big business to clean this up. In fact, the whole White House, Congress, and House of Reps all share a bed with business.

We need Nader to clean this up
    Colin

Yeah, I read that. Quite hypocritical of Bush. But then again I would expect nothing less.

Re: US Economy Fake?

Originally posted by case
    this sucks , all these huge companys are announcing they were lying about profits , a new one daily . And whats up with bush making all these new government offices , i always understood , republicans were all about "less" government . Anyways , i would also assume that bush sparked these companys to lie about profit , since the market has been going downhill since the day he swore in ... if clinton could face impeachment for a cigar trick , cant we impeach bush for ruining a countries economy in under 4 years ?
    Yeah, it's all a sick joke. The kicker is that you fell for it. Blame it all on the Trilateral Commission .