Shoutcast, need your opinion

I got an email from a potential client. He said that he would like to run a shoutcast service as a background process.

He said that he need 5-10 gigs bw per month.

They have estimated that about 80-100 listeners will connect for a total of 2 hours for 2 nights a month. And it's OK if I charge him an additional fee for the background process as well as the bw usage.

My question is: does a shoutcast services take alot of CPU resources?

Since my box only have 512MB RAM, I do not want to make additional 20-30 bucks while on the other hand my server will down because of this background process..

At times shoutcast can be load intensive but on a box with not a lot of users this shouldnt be an issue. It all depends on the number of listeners/connections and the bandwidth its kicking out. A box of todays standards should have no issues with this but to be on the safe side I would monitor it. Good luck and have fun... streaming rocks!
    So we finish the 18th and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know?" And he says, 'Oh, there won't be any money. But when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice." --Bill Murray Caddyshack