SPAM ---

I have received the following email from

Dear customer, we would like to take this opportunity to invite you to become a Beta Tester of our soon to be released .NET hosting product.

In return will offer you the choice of a FREE .NET, Windows 2000 or Red Hat Linux Hosting Account for 12 months.

Contact [email protected] to register.

never been a customer never gave them my email..................!

Very interesting

When I sent them ( a message asking about their hosting plans before I sign up they never responded. That's a great way of doing business! You get unsolicited spam and on the other hand I do not get any response to my direct enquiry!

Scotland, UK
    I got the very same email, here are the headers

Return-path: <[email protected]>
    Envelope-to: [email protected]
    Delivery-date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 11:39:03 -0600
    Received: from ([] helo=web23)
    Chris Adams - CEO - Rochen Ltd. - chris (at) rochen (dot) com

Now offering both US & UK premium business hosting, reseller hosting and managed virtualized services. | | | | Twitter: @rochenhost

Yep, I got it too

England , United Kingdom
    me 2

however i'm gonna have to last laught ..

i hope they like there fasthost accounts non active
    : UTADMIN : Carl :

my friends signed up their account, paid for full year, and after 2 months they canceled the accounts, with some reasons like violating TOS, or any others . Then they took all the left money .

An old friend of mine went with them once because he thought it was soo great that they had unlimited space and bandwidth. I told him it was risky but he said whats the worst that can happen.

He came back to me a while ago and said the FTP was real s l o w and that he never got any emails in reply when he emailed them about having MySQL problems or sometihng.

I don'y keep in touch with him anymore so I dunno if he's still with them or not but the last time we talked he tought he was cool hosting 5 other fan sites.